Windows 10: passwords

Discus and support passwords in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I find my list of saved passwords? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passwords/9a0ffd7f-974c-4512-b805-33bb75990bad Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DougalCrowe, Mar 4, 2021.

1. passwords

How do I find my list of saved passwords?

:)

DougalCrowe, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Mar 4, 2021
  4. passwords

Long boot time and passwords missing

The only reason I mention the account is that a Windows update recently was causing people to be signed into a temporary account, your password manager may be installed for all users but the list of passwords would be user specific, therefore the blank password list suggests a different account. *Smile

Pejole2165, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

passwords

1. passwords - Similar Threads - passwords

2. Password Managers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Managers: Do you need more than 1 password manager, just in case something goes wrong with 1 of them? Would they have a conflict with each other?
  3. Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Home Screen locked up, password box fills up with “ppppppppp”: I tried to use my laptop as usual and at the logon, i see that then fills in automatically. I cleand the keyboArd of debris, nothing is stuck that i can see. I have tried to use the numerous suggestions to get into safemode and uninstall features and last update but i get a...
  4. Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password

Windows 10 User Hello PIN and Password: Windows 10 in Workgroup 20H2 We use both PIN and password Can see PIN ability but not password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-hello-pin-and-password/6af4269f-aceb-4ab5-bd3d-779db4427b44
  5. Writing "net user name localgroups" changed my password to localgroups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Writing "net user name localgroups" changed my password to localgroups: It was the last line I wrote on the cmd and it didn't ask me to write the password again, took me some thinking when later I couldn't log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/writing-net-user-name-localgroups-changed-my/c45b9960-a988-4b23-acd1-7dccaf43896a
  6. How to stop Windows 10 from Logging in Accounts with Password

How to stop Windows 10 from Logging in Accounts with Password: So I have two accounts with passwords on my laptop. Whichever account was used last before the computer was shutdown it the account it defaults to after you press a key on the lock screen. Apparently Windows is like loading this persons information as if they had logged in...
  7. My Lenovo Thinkpad e595 is in a Recovery Loop -- Password Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo Thinkpad e595 is in a Recovery Loop -- Password Not Recognized: Device: Lenovo ThinkPad e595 20NF0012US Ryzen 5 3500U 250Gb SSD Windows 10 Professional 20H2 I have disconnected all peripheral devices. After installing an update to Feature update 20H2 on about April 6, 2021, my laptop screen began shaking fiercely. The Logitech...
  8. Windows password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows password: how to remove windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-password/f25ed3ae-9ae4-4bfa-bfc8-b7a4e4dc2be0
  9. Password lock computer usable hours

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password lock computer usable hours: I would like to allow my child to only use the computer from 12:00pm to 10:00pm daily, 7 days a week. No restrictions for content on the computer, just times computer is usable. Is there a way for me to set hours of operation for the computer's usage?...
  10. Start WIN 10 without password or PIN

Start WIN 10 without password or PIN: I have previously always set up WIN to start without a password or PIN, even though I do have a password. I am the only user or account on the computer. After WIN 10 reinstall and updates, my laptop is now requiring a password. The usual advice is to run netplwiz and...