Windows 10: passwords

Discus and support passwords in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I try to enter this website it requests (Edge) username and password. These have been provided by the I T company and the password is complicated.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alan lloyd, Sep 28, 2015.

1. passwords

When I try to enter this website it requests (Edge) username and password. These have been provided by the I T company and the password is complicated. All registered users get the same and when entered the website requests username and password which are different.
    The problem is the initial set are not remembered or offered, the second set are.
    any help would be appreciated.

:)

alan lloyd, Sep 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 Family Safety

I assume the problem is from corrupt family settings files. It does not seem that the old win7/8 files are transferred or compatible with win10.

Passwords and Settings, Sep 28, 2015
  3. Where do I allow specific programs for Windows 10 Family Safety?

Family safety has changed a lot and is not as useful as before. I do not see any way to allow or block applications. Online usage and computer is almost unrestricted. Monitoring time usage is also difficult.

"For apps & games, we've simplified how restrictions are set. You can choose an age setting for them, and based on that, they'll be able to only download apps and games that have been rated appropriate for their age. "

Apps are unrestricted because most have no age limit.

Passwords and Settings, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

passwords

There are sites that for security reasons log you automatically out and don't leave a cookie for auto logon. For example, my ISP requires, that I enter, my from them assigned, email address and password every time I want to view my account.

Cliff S, Sep 28, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    There are some free Password Manager that you can use to auto log you in such as: KeePass

topgundcp, Sep 28, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

passwords

1. passwords - Similar Threads - passwords

2. WINDOWS PASSWORD vs Microsoft password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS PASSWORD vs Microsoft password: Been hacked. Trying to recover my Microsoft account. All goes well until it asks me to submit my "WINDOWS" password. I have never set one nor do I know what it is. I have a Microsoft password. **** is this? Nothing works until I get my WINDOWS password. How do I get this...
  3. Can't input password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't input password: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JoePascoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsa5o8/cant_input_password/
  4. Admin Password

Admin Password: The person who had the laptop before giving it to me forgot their admin password and I can’t do shit on it without asking for the password, is there anyway I get delete or change the admin password?!! submitted by /u/Putridvominator [link] [comments]...
  5. I cannot log in to Windows 10 with a known correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log in to Windows 10 with a known correct password: A few days ago I noticed the Windows 10 was taking a very long time to shut down because it was downloading updates. When I started my computer a day later, Windows took about 8 mins to install the new updates. Today, I could not log in with the same password! Although it...
  6. I Couldn’t log in windows 10 after update windows,not password or fingerprint working...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Couldn’t log in windows 10 after update windows,not password or fingerprint working...: Hi everyone, i coudnt login to my laptop after i update my windows today, before i had update it my camera doesnt work now i couldnt login to my laptop also with other option fingerprint or reset password doesnt work. would you please give me advise , i should be online...
  7. In App Purchases are NOT requiring a password - and my settings are correct to require one

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In App Purchases are NOT requiring a password - and my settings are correct to require one: Hi there! My Microsoft store settings are properly set that a password is required for purchases radio button OFF. However, my daughter who loves to get onto Mommy's laptop is buying items from the Microsoft store through Roblox app without being required to enter the...
  8. Microsoft password

Microsoft password: I cannot sign in to microsoft. I always get the message that password is invalid. Even if i just reset it! I am using a Dell pc running windows 10 or an ipad pro. I have reset the password several times, can get in then immediately, but if i try the next day, i get that...
  9. Password Check

Password Check: Hi I got a message from Chrome that there had been a data breach and that I should check my Passwords, see attached file, I selected Check and was asked to enter my Windows Password, which I did and got a message that there was nothing wrong. Did I do the wrong thing and...
  10. Password is always wrong first time

Password is always wrong first time: Every time I boot up my Windows 10 partition, and enter my password, it always says incorrect. This is no exaggeration, EVERY TIME on the first attempt. I even test it, trying to be very very careful, making sure I put in the exact correct password slowly, I'm totally sure I...