Windows 10: passwords

Discus and support passwords in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get a list to show all my usernames and passwords... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carolzann, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Carolzann Win User

passwords

how do I get a list to show all my usernames and passwords

:)

Carolzann, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Aug 21, 2018
  4. passwords

OK, Password problem...Mint

Reset forgotten/lost main user password in Linux Mint - Linux Mint Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

passwords

1. passwords - Similar Threads - passwords

2. How do I set a password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I set a password: I want to set a password to use when my Laptop boots, so that only I can see what's on my Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-a-password/fdbe0a62-2bb8-4114-bca1-b18415b2b526"
  3. Password mysteriously changed to all UPPERCASE - Windows 10.

Password mysteriously changed to all UPPERCASE - Windows 10.: This morning Windows performed some update. It was not a regular one since the System Settings still show last install on 7/21/2019. But now my password changes to all UPPERCASE!! Go Figure....
  4. Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application: Good afternoon I have a Lenovo PC with windows 10 HOME that I factory restored, I added an ADMIN account with admin rights and password, I then created a separate user JOHN with admin rights. The second user wanted to install an application and it was asked for the...
  5. Remote Desktop Password Incorrect Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Password Incorrect Windows 10: Hi all, I have a problem with 2 PC’s both running Win 10 Pro x64. Let’s call them Tower & Laptop. The issue is with remote desktop connections, & shared folder access. I have a peer to peer network which has been running fine for several years. Due to the imminent end...
  6. Password constant reset

Password constant reset: Answers I'm finding go back to 2015 and aren't working. EVERY morning when I turn my Windows 10 on, I'm told that my password is no go and I have to go through the process of resetting it. I also end up having to reset it for my mail Running Firefox and Thunderbird. This...
  7. Change password when you have none of the available recovery options.

Change password when you have none of the available recovery options.: Hello, How do you change a password for Microsoft when you don't have an device where the mail is stored and you filled in random characters when creating the account. Is there a way an SMS can be send? Is there any other way to change the password? I really need your help,...
  8. My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login

My Password is Different for my Outlook and My login: So, my 12 year old figured out my password.. no big deal changed the password through my computer login settings and got the email notifications that my password was changed. Well that's all good and well till I find out that NO my password on my computer didn't change but...
  9. Can I change from a "Sign -in Pin" back to a "Sign-in Password"?

Can I change from a "Sign -in Pin" back to a "Sign-in Password"?: Greetings Ya'll, To make this brief,... I received a "Notification" about "Some kind of problem with My Account", that told me that I needed to create a "Pin". I used My regular Password, & that worked for a few days, but then I got another "Notification" that told me...
  10. Laptop has password no one can remember

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop has password no one can remember: I set up a laptop for my father inlaw and wrote down the password for him in case there were ever any issues. So, he lost that paper and I didn't write it down. Now I need to log in and no one knows the password. I tried going into safe mode but for some reason my Dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. list of all my passwords

2. my list of passwords