Windows 10: Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence

Discus and support Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys Over the past 2 days been getting very random BSOD maybe one to 3 times a day. I have not seen the other messages other than minidump files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017.

1. thorrrr Win User

Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence

Hi Guys
    Over the past 2 days been getting very random BSOD maybe one to 3 times a day. I have not seen the other messages other than minidump files been created. But today i saw lvrs64.sys which i am not sure if it is related to Logitec Webcam Software but checking my Windows updates cannot see any new updates.

Also Event log here Event Log - Pastebin.com the crash is about 15:55 hrs
    The only thing i can think of was closing Chrome down but not 100%

Please help

:)

thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017

2. Random Blue Screens

Hello!

Lately I've been getting random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs.

I've run sfc/scannow with no errors, chkdsk with no errors, and 2 extended passes with the memory check tool, also no errors.

These BSODs seem to happen randomly every few days, and they're very annoying.

Here's a link to my 2 latest BSODs minidumps:

Shared items 6-12-2017

Thank you for any ideas on fixing this!

EarlyInsider, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Fresh Paint Activity Packs not present

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the app troubleshooter, but it didn't find anything wrong.

The problem is a bit of a random occurrence, I am finding now. I turned the tablet on the other day and it was working. but I've looked again now and it's not. It's both odd and very frustrating!!

NeedMorePower, Feb 15, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello thorrrr *Smile

You are right - both recent crashes are highlighting the Logitech webcam driver. Please check the Logitech website for an updated driver for your webcam. The version you have is dated from 2012.

philc43, Feb 15, 2017
  5. thorrrr Win User
    HI

I have checked the site and this is the latest for Windows 10 see here.

So not sure what i can do!!!

thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    OK, that is odd because the version of lvrs64.sys on my PC is dated Nov 2015. I think this might be because I let Windows 10 select the driver from its own database. Perhaps you could try completely uninstalling the Logitech Webcam software and drivers and then doing an driver install via Device Manager and let Windows choose the driver.

Edit: Looking further I realise my driver is the same version - the timestamp is 23 Oct 2012

philc43, Feb 15, 2017
  7. thorrrr Win User
    I was just about to post back that nothing has changed!!!!!

thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Sorry about that but simply reinstalling it may have helped - see how you get on and post another set of logfiles if you get more crashes.

philc43, Feb 15, 2017
  9. thorrrr Win User
    Now to try and stop these Event Errors *Smile

thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    I would not be too worried by the Eventlog errors. Yours are mainly 10016 events which are very common. You can look them up on this forum if you want to learn more about them.

philc43, Feb 15, 2017
  11. thorrrr Win User
    Fixed that one just left with event id 7024 HomeGroupListener service terminated should i post this in General Questions?
    Full error

Log Name: System
    Source: Service Control Manager
    Date: 16/02/2017 21:35:19
    Event ID: 7024
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: Dale-PC1
    Description:
    The HomeGroupListener service terminated with the following service-specific error:
    There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49152">7024</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-02-16T21:35:19.931857300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>33315</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="580" ThreadID="1056" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Dale-PC1</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">HomeGroupListener</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">%%2147944153</Data>
    <Binary>48006F006D006500470072006F00750070004C0069007300740065006E00650072000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

thorrrr, Feb 15, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    I think it would be worth you checking how the HomeGroupListener service runs on your PC.

Here is mine:

Attachment 121478

I have never seen that error so I can't really help other than suggesting you could try different settings such as Automatic (delayed start) for the startup type.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Past 2 Days BSOD very Random Occurrence - Similar Threads - Past Days BSOD

2. Frequent BSODs occurrence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  3. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  4. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days: Specs for computer:MotherBoard: Asus Tuf x570 plus wifi CPU: Ryzen 5900xGPU: EVGA 3070 FTW3 UltraRAM: GSKill RipJaws 32gb DDR4 3200mhzPSU: Generic Non-modular 700W Nothing overclocked at the time of BSOD. CPU temps normal, actively monitoring using HWinfo64. I do have a...
  5. Experienced 2 BSOD in the past 2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODS while playing wow these past 5 days: Did an update happen or something?I've had no issues for 4+ months playing warhammer totalwar/blackdesert and others game but since 3-4 days ago I've gotten like 3 BSODS on wow. The wierd thing is they dont happen immediatly but hours later. Temps are fine.Clean...
  7. Random BSOD for the past few days

Random BSOD for the past few days: For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from...
  8. BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.

BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.: Hey guys, i've had troubles with this computer everyday since i've had it (almost 4 years). It BSOD everyday since i've had it with some times breaks in between or some being multiple times per day. Its finally gotten to the point where its only having 2 different types of...
  9. 2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.

2 BSOD's in the past 2 days don't know what is going on.: I have gotten two BSOD's in the past two days while playing League of Legends with my friends. I think all my drivers are up to date so I am not sure what is causing the problem. Also i don't think me playing the game is relevant to the crashes. Please give me feed back from...
  10. BSOD every few hours or few days - very random

BSOD every few hours or few days - very random: I added a new video card so I could add a new 4K Dell P2715Q monitor with my current Dell 2407 WFP. The card is a PNY nVidia quadro k620. When I added them I still had Windows 7. Started getting random BSOD with various reasons indicated such as "driver IRQL not less or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why am i getting random tasklist occurrence