Windows 10: Past Daily Pictures

Discus and support Past Daily Pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is a Windows app called daily pictures. On the very right of my taskbar there is a notifications icon and when I click that the daily picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bha19, Dec 8, 2017.

1. bha19 Win User

Past Daily Pictures

There is a Windows app called daily pictures. On the very right of my taskbar there is a notifications icon and when I click that the daily picture comes up. My question is if I miss a day the picture still shows on the taskbar but if I click it today's picture comes up so is there a way to retrieve past pictures from the app or otherwise?

:)

bha19, Dec 8, 2017
  2. R. Young Win User

Emailing picture files

Hi,

Ever since I installed Windows 10 I can not e-mail photos from my picture file to anyone. If I try to e-mail pictures I get multiple error messages. If I try to e-mail photos from years ago or a series of photos I took yesterday at a Car show I get these
    messages. "Your e-mail photos have been moved to the "draft" files because they may be corrupt" AND "Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail account of ------Hotmail.com" Error I.D. 0x8007007A. AND/OR "File is too large, remove some pictures &
    try again". I do not believe all of my pictures in past & present files are corrupt. I was always able to send past & present picture files before installing Windows 10. I run a daily cleaner monitor & a daily AVG Cloud Care virus/malware/threat detection
    program. I am not a Bill Gates so could some one explain a fix in novice terms so I can once again send picture files. Am I missing some common procedure or step..? What do I need to do to rectify this??? Thank you. Al

R. Young, Dec 8, 2017
  3. Issues with Solitaire Daily Challenge on Windows 10 computer.

Original Title: Solitaire Daily Challenge

Solitaire Daily Challenge score will not go past 30000. It is now resetting at 28950. Any reason why?

MikeTruman6650, Dec 8, 2017
Thema:

Past Daily Pictures

1. Past Daily Pictures - Similar Threads - Past Daily Pictures

2. Same picture paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same picture paste: When I copy a picture from a website, I can paste it in powerpoint without a problem. However, after several pictures, the same picture keeps pasting and not the new one I have selected....
  3. Same picture paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same picture paste: When I copy a picture from a website, I can paste it in powerpoint without a problem. However, after several pictures, the same picture keeps pasting and not the new one I have selected....
  4. Same picture paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. daily picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  6. daily picture

daily picture: I use to get a new photo everyday of different lansdsapes, mountains, waterfalls etc, it was really nice to see different things from around the world but they suddenly stopped yesterday. Is there a way I can continue to get these beautiful shots?...
  7. daily picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy and Paste lost in Pictures Folder: The copy and paste function recently disappeared from my pictures folder. The function is grayed out when I open the pictures folder to paste copied photos. I have always been able to copy from Word documents, Power Point screens, emails, Internet, etc. The functionality was...
  9. Daily screen picture from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daily screen picture from Microsoft: It used to be that I would get a daily 'travel' pic pix from around the World with interesting 'facts' from Microsoft. I must have inadvertently done something that turned off receipt of these interesting pix. How do I trun them back on? Thanks/Cheers, Brian....
  10. Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store

Daily Picture app from Microsoft Store: All of a sudden yesterday my Daily Picture app from the Microsoft store no longer downloads the daily Bing picture. I'm having the problem on both my desktop & laptop, running Windows 10. I've tried uninstall/reinstall, updating and running the troubleshooter, and using...