Windows 10: Paste album art missing

Discus and support Paste album art missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CH_940, Nov 24, 2021.

1. CH_940 Win User

Paste album art missing

I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my media player version is 12.0.19041.1387. I have uninstalled the media player then reinstalled to no avail. Can anybody help?

:)

CH_940, Nov 24, 2021

2. Some albums and most album art not appearing

(Using WMP11, I ripped lots of CDs to MP3 on my Win XP PC, and synched them to my Lumia 520's SD card.)

On my phone, many of the albums didn't appear in the Albums list, and only about one third show the album art. All of the individual songs appeared in the Songs list, however.

I edited the album details on the PC for the missing ones then resynched the phone and that added the albums and added album art for a few, but still the great majority of album art doesn't show up. Also, a few albums now appear as multiple entries with,
    say, a 12 track album appearing as 12 individual albums, none with artwork, but all of which contain only the same single track - the first track of the real album. If I look instead for that artist's songs, all of the tracks appear normally.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Martin 520, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    MP3 Album art work changing

I've just spent considerable time getting mp3 files to display artwork and other track details on my Mazda. Here is what I did:

1. Rip CDs in mp3 format in iTunes and import music folders / files obtained from other sources.
    2. Consolidate the music library in iTunes which generates the folder structure Artist / Album / Tracks
    3. Check for missing artwork. I did a Google search for album covers and saved artwork size c. 300x300 pixels then added the album art in iTunes.
    4. Use Tagscanner to check/edit the track details, artist, album art etc
    5. Use MP3Tag to check the tags are v2.3. Cut the tag then paste it back to set v2.3 if incorrect.
    6. Use MP3Test to quickly check and test for mp3 file errors
    7. Use MP3Diags to check and correct mp3 files in detail

What program are you using to create and play MP3 files?

Steve C, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Paste album art missing

Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

Jessica杰西卡, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Paste album art missing

1. Paste album art missing - Similar Threads - Paste album art

2. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  3. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  4. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paste album art missing: Windows Media Player Windows 10 12.0.19041.1387 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-missing/a923a4ca-8d9b-4cbc-85af-7a3c6c52f981
  6. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste album art missing: I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my media player version is 12.0.19041.1387. I have uninstalled the media player then reinstalled to no avail. Can anybody help?...
  7. Paste album art missing

Paste album art missing: I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my media player version is 12.0.19041.1387. I have uninstalled the media player then reinstalled to no avail. Can anybody help?...
  8. WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing: I have reported this several times and the posted solution "is the problem". As of 10/24/2019 WMP 12 DOES NOT show "paste album art" in the pull down where it used to be. It appears Microsoft has removed that feature. What gives???...
  9. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  10. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727