Windows 10: Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138

Discus and support Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to copy/paste a URL to my correspondent in Wire. When i copy from the browser and go to wire, right click, a box pops up 'Cut Copy Paste Select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CuiBono, Oct 15, 2019.

1. CuiBono Win User

Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138

I want to copy/paste a URL to my correspondent in Wire. When i copy from the browser and go to wire, right click, a box pops up 'Cut Copy Paste Select All' but nothing pastes. the same action in a text processor (Word et al) the URL will appear. I contacted Wire support and they recommended: Click Settings (which I did) Click Options (which I don't find) Untick Create previews for links you send (I haven't found any useful results for any of that) Please help. This irritates me.

:)

CuiBono, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Oct 15, 2019
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138 :(

t_ski, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138

Xbox App on Windows 10 - Part Chat causing lag

Hi,

Lags during a party chat may occur due to network connection errors. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you made any changes to your network settings prior to the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?
    • Is your computer connected via wired or wireless to the router?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

Loraine Mon, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138

1. Paste in chat app Wire v 3.10.3138 - Similar Threads - Paste chat app

2. CTRL + V is Double Pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + V is Double Pasting: windows 11 desktop computerlogitech 350 keyboard new batteries placedfor no apparent reason the ctrl+v has started to paste everthing twice. It only does this with my keyboard as my mouse works fine.for example I use ctrl+shif+s to copy a portion of a webpage and paste it in...
  3. CTRL + V is Double Pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL + V is Double Pasting: windows 11 desktop computerlogitech 350 keyboard new batteries placedfor no apparent reason the ctrl+v has started to paste everthing twice. It only does this with my keyboard as my mouse works fine.for example I use ctrl+shif+s to copy a portion of a webpage and paste it in...
  4. Ctrl+V not pasting images/pictures in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl+V not pasting images/pictures in Windows 10: After a recent Windows 10 update KB5008212, KB4023057 and 21H2, I have been having difficulty pasting copied images or screenshots using Ctrl+V. I have to right-click and choose the 'picture paste' option instead to paste the image/picture. Is there a way to get Ctrl+V to...
  5. Ctrl+V not pasting images/pictures in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+V not pasting images/pictures in Windows 10: After a recent Windows 10 update KB5008212, KB4023057 and 21H2, I have been having difficulty pasting copied images or screenshots using Ctrl+V. I have to right-click and choose the 'picture paste' option instead to paste the image/picture. Is there a way to get Ctrl+V to...
  6. constant BSODs for the past 3 months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSODs for the past 3 months: Hello! I've been having random BSODs for the past 3 months, ever since I repasted my CPU and transferred it to a different case. I've changed my RAM three times, and my GPU once from AMD to Nvidia. I've had times where I would not experience a BSOD in a span of a few days...
  7. Party Chat on Xbox app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Party Chat on Xbox app Windows 10: When i join a party on the xbox app, the other party members hear a loud sound and echo from my mic. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/party-chat-on-xbox-app-windows-10/b9f86d78-b86c-4069-abd8-838c16258b47
  8. Wired v. Wireless. Please advise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired v. Wireless. Please advise.: Like millions of others, I need to replace my 10 year-old Windows 7 desktop. Researching everywhere imaginable, I see that "wireless" mice and keyboards are the "in" thing. Wired desktops and all-in-ones are becoming hard to find. I am so used to my trusty (wired) HP desktop...
  9. Hunterspider V-3 not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hunterspider V-3 not working on windows 10: I purchased a Hunterspider V-3 Headset late last year. It was working perfectly until suddenly, I could no longer use my microphone or camera on my computer. I fixed this issue, as it was because of a new setting which was added in an update. This setting in Privacy was the...
  10. Hunterspider V-3 not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hunterspider V-3 not working on windows 10: I purchased a Hunterspider V-3 Headset late last year. It was working perfectly until suddenly, I could no longer use my microphone or camera on my computer. I fixed this issue, as it was because of a new setting which was added in an update. This setting in Privacy was the...