Windows 10: Paste Values shortcut

Discus and support Paste Values shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a shortcut for pasting values? I've used Ctrl+Alt+V, but that just brings up an options box where I can select values. I want a shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MtRainierClimber, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Paste Values shortcut

Is there a shortcut for pasting values? I've used Ctrl+Alt+V, but that just brings up an options box where I can select values. I want a shortcut where it just performs the Paste Special Values function without bringing up the dialog box. Millions of others have this same question/issue.

:)

MtRainierClimber, Jan 8, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Paste Values shortcut :)

terrace, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Paste Values shortcut

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Paste Values shortcut

1. Paste Values shortcut - Similar Threads - Paste Values shortcut

2. Invalid Value for registry -- SHORTCUTS, not photos!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid Value for registry -- SHORTCUTS, not photos!!!!: All of a sudden and without any obvious reason 3 of my shortcuts that are links to Web pages are getting this error. I have researched it and all the discussion/fixes refer to JPG files and the Photos app, which is irrelevant to my case. I have rebuilt the shortcuts; I even...
  3. copy paste shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy paste shortcuts not working: Hey, Recently my copy paste shortcuts stopped working, but only on my desktop and in the file explorer. In all other apps they are still working and when I rightclick on a file, then I can copy it manually and it is working. But the shprtcuts doesnt even show up right next...
  4. Pasting Wrong Values

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pasting Wrong Values: Yeah, you heard right, my PC is pasting the wrong value. What i talk about? Copy : VoziloInfo[veh_ID][vProveraVlasnika] = 0; Paste : via1qwwkc2ssfu0sy7c6qhr8e4curh64j8vglc0pz0ma] = 0; So when i copy text above, everywhere i paste it ( sublime, browser, cortana.. )...
  5. Paste shortcut is no longer working

Paste shortcut is no longer working: Until yesterday, copy and pasting was working fine. Now, for whatever reason, my PC refuses to recognize ctrl+v. Copying works fine, and pasting works fine as long as I can right click and click the paste button. It's just the shortcut that no longer works. I've tried a few...
  6. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?

Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?: Hi guys! I'm working on a project which involves a lot of typing. There's a word which is a struggle to type but that is common in this document. As I understand it keyboard shortcuts are generally used to open apps or programs but is there a way to set a shortcut (for...
  7. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  8. Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut to paste Windows shortcuts: Hi, Everyday, I need to generate dozens of Windows shortcuts as it's an essential feature to me. My problem is that no keyboard shortcut currently exists, so the quickest way to paste Windows shortcuts remains the right-click context menu. It's kind of a waste of time if...
  9. How to paste shortcut to file by keystroke or command?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to paste shortcut to file by keystroke or command?: Hi! I have new mouse with more buttons. In mode 1 I added to two buttons functions Copy and Paste. I want to use else one button to Paste shortcut to file. This function is in Explorer and I don't know keystroke, if any has... Is it possible to do by command or any...
  10. Pasting into Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Pasting into Shortcuts: Since a recent win 10 update, I can no longer drag and drop into a desktop shortcut and the 'paste' function no longer shows up in the desktop shortcut drop-down, (right-click) menu? Does anyone have a fix for this? Thank you 84473

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paste values shortcut windows 10

2. shortcut to paste values only in windows

3. windows shortcut paste values only

4. windows shortcut paste value