Windows 10: PASTE

Discus and support PASTE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I DONT WANT TO USE THE SHORTCUT KEYS FOR PASTE HOW DO I CUT IT OFF?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by msjd46403, Sep 24, 2018.

1. msjd46403 Win User

PASTE

I DONT WANT TO USE THE SHORTCUT KEYS FOR PASTE HOW DO I CUT IT OFF?

:)

msjd46403, Sep 24, 2018
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

PASTE

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

PASTE

1. PASTE - Similar Threads - PASTE

2. How not to stick to the past?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to stick to the past?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  3. How not to stick to the past?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How not to stick to the past?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  4. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  5. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  6. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  7. Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...

Can I erase all files from my windows partition, then paste all files from old windows...: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  8. Security update for windows 10 x64 22H2 fails KB5034441 failed for the past 2 moths.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security update for windows 10 x64 22H2 fails KB5034441 failed for the past 2 moths.: Hello,I have a desktop system no windows recovery partition with windows 10 x32 22H2 as well as windows 10 x64 22H2, Windows 10 x32 worked after fixing winRE, but windows 10 x64 winRE path points to some other location? I extracted Winre.wim, copied in to recovery folder then...
  9. Security update for windows 10 x64 22H2 fails KB5034441 failed for the past 2 moths.

Security update for windows 10 x64 22H2 fails KB5034441 failed for the past 2 moths.: Hello,I have a desktop system no windows recovery partition with windows 10 x32 22H2 as well as windows 10 x64 22H2, Windows 10 x32 worked after fixing winRE, but windows 10 x64 winRE path points to some other location? I extracted Winre.wim, copied in to recovery folder then...
  10. Security update for windows 10 x64 22H2 fails KB5034441 failed for the past 2 moths.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade