Windows 10: Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Discus and support Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ‍, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Win User

Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Hi there,

So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code, On my phone it works perfectly but on my Laptop i always get the code.

Is there a quick fix for this?

Thank you have a good day!

Kamil

:)

2. Mrrabbit Win User

Err_connection_refused

Here are several reasons that could lead to this error connection refused:

• Firewall blocks specific websites.
    • Proxy server issues.
    • DNS issues.
    • Expired browser caches.

See more this video below to learn more how to fix Err_connection_refused error:

Mrrabbit, Nov 10, 2020
  3. anhdtlvl Win User
    Err_connection_refused

I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I was stuck and the following error message appeared

This webpage is not available Err_Connection_Refused

This issue appears on both Google Chrome and Firefox.Any suggestions?

anhdtlvl, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I use a shopping website that redirects you to a store website to earn points. However, when I click on any of the store websites, I receive the following error.

This site can’t be reached
    click.linksynergy.com refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have also tried click on known store websites that say "ad" and I receive the same error. I have tried several different options to resolve the issue, but none work.

MRSWilson86, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

1. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED - Similar Threads - Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

2. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: How to fix this error. I have wired connection desktop.I can load google but not other sites.I have Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/78b5cebb-7307-449f-b910-f8e2993da9c8
  3. err_connection_refused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    err_connection_refused: How to fix this error message in browser? I am connected to my network but I cant access sites. Please help me.Biller J. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/cfa6dd53-296d-4be7-9a50-a3aef1cbd63c
  4. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FULL FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FULL FIX: Hello,I've came across a really bad issue which no one was able to fix until I managed to fix it myself though it wasn't easy.The error "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" can be fixed by running Notepad as ADMIN and following this path C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.Once in that...
  5. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FULL FIX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FULL FIX: Hello,I've came across a really bad issue which no one was able to fix until I managed to fix it myself though it wasn't easy.The error "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" can be fixed by running Notepad as ADMIN and following this path C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.Once in that...
  6. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED FULL FIX

7. Pastebin. Error_connection_Refused

Pastebin. Error_connection_Refused: I can not connect to Pastebin without using a Browser VPN.This is an issue. I can not use a standard VPN to get around it. It has to explicitly be a browser VPN. This helps me in no way as I am trying to play Tabletop Simulator. A browser VPN does not help me connect to...
  8. Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Pastebin Issue ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: Hi there, So recently i been having a issue with the website on my laptop, everytime i try to go on Pastebin.com i always receive the the issue code "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" I tried things with my DNS settings, Proxy etc, i even changed my browser and i still got the code,...
  9. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: I'm trying to visit this site, but unable to do so on my PC using either Chrome or IE. It does work on Opera with VPN enabled. This site can’t be reached www.supremenewyork.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall I have...
  10. Err_connection_refused

in Browsers and Email
    Err_connection_refused: I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I...