Windows 10: Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs...

Discus and support Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ex: pasting lots of snipping tool clips into some program like excel or in gmail in chrome submitted by /u/wallpapersdance [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wallpapersdance, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs...

Ex: pasting lots of snipping tool clips into some program like excel or in gmail in chrome

submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wallpapersdance, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Zakky24 Win User

Windows Snip on 4k Monitor vs Laptop Screen

I have a 1080p laptop, but 100% use it with an external 4k monitor.

When I attempt to print screen (Snipping Tool) the capture size defaults to the 1920 x 1080 from the laptop and ignores the 4k screen. This means much is left off the clip, and the resolution is terrible.

In practice this means that as print screen is pressed the 4k screen is shrunk to a 1080 version on the larger screen (ie, appears in the top left quarter), but this shrinking makes it impossible to get a clip with enough accuracy and DPI to make it legible.

Any suggestions?

Zakky24, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10

Read more: Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs...

Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10

Read more: Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs...

1. Pasted screen clippings from chunks of a 4k screen are enormous in excel and some programs... - Similar Threads - Pasted screen clippings

2. a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    a program named eewvfcc.exe running enormously.: Hey, I install Windows 10 pro on my notebook for the first time. whenever I turn on my computer many of applications starts with windows. over there a program located in C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming and named ''eewvfcc'' also perform with other start-up applicationslike...
  3. Screen clip save location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen clip save location: Hi, I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here: %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\Temp Anyone know where it is stored now? Morten...
  4. Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not grab title bar from some programs in second screen: Hey guys, for some time now I have been experiencing a problem when using multiple screens. When I connect a second screen and try to grab a maximized window by moving the cursor to the top, clicking and trying to drag, I select and move the window below. Strangely enough,...
  5. Screen Clipping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Clipping: When using the snip tool, it no longer gives me an option to save. The clipping is on the clipboard, but it no longer gives a pop up option to save it to pictures. It was working fine last time I used it, and now it is not. How do I fix it, and why does stuff like that always...
  6. Some programs are running with a blank white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs are running with a blank white screen: Hello, Microsoft Team. I've been having trouble running some programs, particularly TunnelBear and StepMania. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows 10 Home Acer Aspire E5-571G i7-4510U CPU 4GB RAM 64 bit OS Display Adapters: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family NVIDIA GeForce 840M...
  7. Some programs not loading from Start screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs not loading from Start screen: About half of my tiles on the Start screen are not functioning. If I find the *.exe they will load from that file. I have tried a Restore but it would not complete even in Safe Mode. I have run a fix on the Power Shell and reinstalled Metro/Modern apps. The screen shot shows...
  8. Can't paste into Calculator from Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't paste into Calculator from Excel: As per title, because there's a dollar sign in the figure. Win7 did this very well... ffs 21718
  9. Scaling 1920x1080 to 4K screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Scaling 1920x1080 to 4K screen: Hello everyone! I have a question that I have not been able to find a proper answer to, and I'm starting to think it's impossible to do. I recently bought a Dell XPS 15 with a 4K screen. I normally don't care for 4K but I thought it would be useful to futureproof my...
  10. Why are some applications blurred on a "scaled" high res 4K screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are some applications blurred on a "scaled" high res 4K screen?: Hello I have just installed a high resolution 27" 4K screen. In order to make my text large enough to be readable I have had do set my Windows Scaling to 200%. This means that the UI of many applications that I use (e.g. MLO, Xara Designer Pro X10) are blurred....