Windows 10: Pasting multiple things from clipboard?

Discus and support Pasting multiple things from clipboard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there some way in Win10 to have multiple things on the clipboard and be able to, using hotkeys, paste the different things from the clipboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alfred001, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Alfred001 Win User

Pasting multiple things from clipboard?

Is there some way in Win10 to have multiple things on the clipboard and be able to, using hotkeys, paste the different things from the clipboard?

Can this be done natively? If not, is there some way to do it with something small and portable?

:)

Alfred001, Mar 12, 2017

2. MULTIPLE COPY & PASTE

Hello Microsoft,

I just have a suggestion that I think will be very helpful to users of windows os.

I feel that there should be a feature in windows called multiple copy - paste. The idea here is that a person should be able to copy multiple things at a time form different apps and also to be able to paste one or two or all the copied things as per his/her
    need.

FOR EXAMPLE:

I have different data on excel and Word. Now, If could copy some data from excel and some from word, and then I go to mail and first i paste excel data and after that in a different mail i could also paste the word file data without again going to word file
    and copying it, this will be very time saving and useful feature.

Smit Nathwani, Mar 12, 2017
  3. processors

You need applications designed to not only utilize multiple threads but multiple cores and finally, multiple processors. Triple threat - although most will do the first two of those things in the past few years, the latter is still something that most programs
    will not take advantage of.

What software are you utilizing that you want to take advantage of this? Rendering or heavy calculating software packages?

Shenan Stanley, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

For Windows Clipboard you'll need third-party software as the Windows Clipboard holds only one item at a time. The last few versions of Microsoft Office clipboard holds more items in its clipboard. I can't recommend a program as I've not found a satisfactory [to me] one yet.

Berton, Mar 12, 2017
  5. tcebob Win User
    I recommend a desktop gadget "Clipboarder." (I know, MS frowns on gadgets. But I've never had trouble with them.) Look for 8 Gadget Pack. You can disable the visible sidebar and place the gadget anywhere on your desktop. The last couple of clips are visible but you can have 100 saved if you want. The top clip will automatically respond to ctl-C.

tcebob, Mar 13, 2017
  6. Try a program called ClipboardFusion. There is the free then the Pro version. Try out the free version for a bit (I believe they give you a free pro trial) and if you like it, go for the pro. It is very affordable. A single license is only $9 while a personal license that allows you to use it on as many devices as you personally own is only $15. I already had a license for their DisplayFusion so I got the personal at just $10, but would have gladly paid the full $15 for it. Very nice, very useful little app.

ArazelEternal, Mar 14, 2017
  7. Alfred001 Win User
    Thanks!

This did the trick.

Alfred001, Mar 18, 2017
  8. Pasting multiple things from clipboard?

You could also try the FREE clipboard manager "Ditto" from Sourceforge Ditto clipboard manager

It can hold hundreds of clips and it is very configurable. I have used it for years. And it is Free.

I hope this is of some value.

JC Zorkoff, Mar 19, 2017
  9. my preferred one is ClipJump (on Windows 10 need to be started as administrator): it's the smallest I tried, the easiest and do not need any configuration because it directly use CTRL + c and CTRL + v

brainvision, Mar 19, 2017
  10. BTW: Ditto also uses CTRL+c and CTRL+v and does NOT have to be run as an administrator.

JC Zorkoff, Mar 19, 2017
  11. tried DITTO long time ago, but did not like.. *Sad

brainvision, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Pasting multiple things from clipboard? - Similar Threads - Pasting multiple things

2. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  3. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  4. Paste to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste to Clipboard: I cannot paste a copy of an announcement on the web into Clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-to-clipboard/fcebdbfb-744e-4b20-bc39-38cb2d59e284
  5. Paste to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste to Clipboard: I cannot paste a copy of an announcement on the web into Clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-to-clipboard/fcebdbfb-744e-4b20-bc39-38cb2d59e284
  6. Paste to Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options: Looking for an app or function that will allow me to paste different things, with different keybinds. Example if I push Ctrl+V it pastes one part of text saved to the clip board, but if I hit ctrl+somethingelse it pastes in something different, without having to go over to...
  8. Paste from clipboard to folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paste from clipboard to folder: When i push enter the clipboard disappears and nothing happens in the folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-from-clipboard-to-folder/100c545f-b470-43e2-8562-155f475ac79e
  9. Pasting multiple items from Windows 10 clipboard history into the same document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pasting multiple items from Windows 10 clipboard history into the same document: Suppose I want to paste more than one item from Windows 10 clipboard history into a document. Is it possible to make windows 10 clipboard history pop-up persist after pasting one item so that I do not have to press Windows + V shortcut repeatedly for each item? Thanks...
  10. Pasting from clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pasting from clipboard: I have saved a screen shot image .png to the clipboard using Win+Shift+S but how do I copy/paste it out, say to the Desktop? Pressing Win+V opens a small window displaying the icon with a menu to Pin or Unpin. However, it does not respond to a Right click and selecting the...