Windows 10: pasword vs cod PIN

Discus and support pasword vs cod PIN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I use cod PIN instead of password in remote desktop connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mariam1938, Feb 9, 2019.

1. pasword vs cod PIN

can I use cod PIN instead of password in remote desktop connection

:)

Mariam1938, Feb 9, 2019

2. cod 4 STRUCKING

Hi Sandeep,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

I would recommend you to go to the COD 4 website and check if your system meet the system requirement to play the game.

For now, I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 9, 2019
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 9, 2019
  4. pasword vs cod PIN

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

pasword vs cod PIN

1. pasword vs cod PIN - Similar Threads - pasword cod PIN

2. FACEBOOK PASWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    FACEBOOK PASWORD: i DONOT KNOW MY OLD FACEBOOK PASSWORD SO AM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUT BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY ISSUES! CANNOT PUT IN A NEW PASSWORD! WHAT DO I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-pasword/067e0393-45e8-48ad-ab20-f19a46580175
  3. Windows pasword

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows pasword: How can I recover a forgotten Windows 10 password? I have a Microsoft account but the password for this doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pasword/bc2f494c-a3e2-4c25-a2b4-b34e29b54fa1
  4. How to start computer without pasword or pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to start computer without pasword or pin: hey all, In previous version of win 10 there was an option with netplwiz to disable log in with pasword or pin but now with version win 10 2004 the option is gone. Is there another way to disable it ? Thx in advance 164029
  5. How to start computer without pasword or pin

in Windows 10 Support
    How to start computer without pasword or pin: hey all, In previous version of win 10 there was an option with netplwiz to disable log in with pasword or pin but now with version win 10 2004 the option is gone. Is there another way to disable it ? Thx in advance 164029
  6. Pasword lock

Pasword lock: I tried to change the password of my Microsoft account yesterday and it failed. During second attempt I got message that I have tried to change the password too many times so I have to try again tomorrow. That was yesterday and even today afternoon it does'nt work. How long I...
  7. cod fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cod fix: How can I make Call of Duty 4 work on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cod-fix/70e1879e-cbef-4587-b641-9da21625269b
  8. pin vs. password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin vs. password: I have set a pin and a password as a sign in option but I cant use the password option, How can I make the password the option instead of the pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-vs-password/cc78b28d-5b4c-4d34-81b4-779117aa11e0
  9. CMOS pasword

CMOS pasword: I did not set a CMOS password but it is now asking for one. I know how to reset it but why is it asking for one if I did not set one? Is there a default password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmos-pasword/1e239ae1-8314-4ad1-84a6-c5b2a9cdd908"
  10. Forgot admin pin/pasword

Forgot admin pin/pasword: I used the free upgrade when it was available on my laptop (over a year ago). I forgot the password so now I have a laptop with windows 10 but no updates and it is a security problem. Since the free upgrade did not include the forgot pin/password option, I am stuck. What now?...