Windows 10: Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel

Discus and support Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today marks Intel’s official CEO transition as Pat Gelsinger becomes the company’s eighth chief executive officer in its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel

Read more:

:)

Brink, Feb 15, 2021
  2. xenocide Win User

Intel Board Elects Brian Krzanich as CEO

I have this argument with people pretty frequently at the company I work for (a very large, very old, very well known, semiconductor manufacturing company) following a long standing CEO stepping down and a new one stepping in. He was given a very substantial severance package, and that made a lot of my co-workers pretty unhappy--ignoring the fact that he turned the company around from being a financial ruin and shambles into one of the most consistently profitable companies in the tech industry.

I do believe CEO pay is in general over the top, but some times CEO's do a great job and I see nothing wrong with acknowledging that. Meg Whittman on the other hand...

xenocide, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Vario Win User
  4. Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel

1. Pat Gelsinger becomes CEO of Intel - Similar Threads - Pat Gelsinger becomes

2. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  3. Microsoft UK CEO email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UK CEO email address: I need to send an email to the MS UK CEO, but the address provided *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not "deliverable". Does anyone have the correct, up-to-date address, please?...
  4. Microsoft CEO hints at a renewed focus and innovations in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO hints at a renewed focus and innovations in Windows: Windows as a service isn’t working properly and Microsoft’s current approach is not seen as a plus by many customers. Lately, Windows 10 has been enterprise-focused and the tech giant is unable to get Windows 10’s features development, reliability and fundamentals back on...
  5. Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down: Earlier this morning I shared the news internally that – while I’ve been a Mozillian for 15 years so far, and plan to be for many more years – this will be my last year as CEO. When I returned to Mozilla just over five years ago, it was during a particularly tumultuous time...
  6. Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Ex Opera CEO releases new browser Vivaldi: I installed this today it's called the Vivaldi Technical Preview. It not even like Opera. 3830
  7. CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists

in Windows 10 News
    CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists: After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company. UcoS9aQItgA 25485
  8. Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's CEO Says Cortana's Going to Kill the Browser: [img] Personal assistants will search the web for everything Microsoft's putting a lot of effort into Cortana, the company's personal assistant that was originally available on Windows Phone but that is now debuting across a wider variety of platforms, so Redmond...
  9. Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's CEO Says Windows 10 Is Here to Change the...: Windows 10 is already in development right now and Microsoft promised to release new updates for the official Technical Preview builds on a regular basis in anticipation of the final launch of the operating system which could take place in spring 2015. Since the new OS is...
  10. Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'We will reinvent productivity': Ten days into Microsoft's fiscal 2015, CEO Satya Nadella has sent a missive to the Microsoft troops. It's not all about developers, developers, developers. Or even devices and services. Instead, Nadella's July 10 e-mail message to all full-time employees (which also is...