Windows 10: Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem

Discus and support Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Installed the Microsoft patch but printer still has error message and not printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarisaDiPassa, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem

Installed the Microsoft patch but printer still has error message and not printing

:)

MarisaDiPassa, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Glad you got it sorted.

As soon as a patch is available for the second problem, I or someone will post it. There is a fix for the second problem available now, but thus far it involves manually removing it. Have a look at this article if you want to give it a try.

Second Dell Root Certificate Problem Discovered; How To Check For And Remove eDellRoot And DSDTestProvider Security Risks

Borg 386, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem

1. Patch KB4567523 not fixing printer problem - Similar Threads - Patch KB4567523 fixing

2. 21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch: there's serious glitch in 21H2 upgrades or kb patches causing all kinds of problemsmicrosoft needs to issue a patch fix asapissues i have wifiprinterhigh disk usehigh memoryslow booteven after i deleted all other files and did a fresh recovery install same issues manifestjust...
  3. 21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    21H2 serious problems,microsft needs to fix or issue patch: there's serious glitch in 21H2 upgrades or kb patches causing all kinds of problemsmicrosoft needs to issue a patch fix asapissues i have wifiprinterhigh disk usehigh memoryslow booteven after i deleted all other files and did a fresh recovery install same issues manifestjust...
  4. Cannot install KB4567523

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install KB4567523: KB4567523 standalone cannot be installed. The message says "...update is not applicable to your computer", despite my PC is running the 2004 version[ATTACH] win version[ATTACH] The goal is to fix my printer's spool service errors. Any suggestions? Thanks csoros...
  5. the printer fix kb4567523

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the printer fix kb4567523: this update for whatever reason is telling me I can not download this fix, i'm using a HP officejet 4632 totally stopped printing, any answers folks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printer-fix-kb4567523/b9edf2c9-9c3f-40f3-85a2-090e53582a58
  6. Windows 10 19041.330 not install KB4567523

Windows 10 19041.330 not install KB4567523: Hi! I need to install the KB4567523 for fix the printer issues HP DesignJet 500 Plotter , but i get an error "Update is not applicable to your computer". My actual build is 19041.330. When i print a test page i get "Function Discovery Print Provider Dll stopped working"....
  7. Download software patch KB4567523

Download software patch KB4567523: I am trying to download the above patch for windows 10 x64 for version 2004 from the microsoft library but the patch will not start a download. any ideas please? I know the software version is correct and I can get as far as clicking on the download button but the download...
  8. Cannot install patch KB4567523. Printer still not working after windows update

Cannot install patch KB4567523. Printer still not working after windows update: I cannot install the KB4567523 patch. I get a message saying "The update is not applicable to your computer." I have Windows 10 Home, x64, edition. I have not been able to print on my Brother MFC-J630W since the KB4560960, KB4559309 updates were installed on my system. I...
  9. Patch Tuesday Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Patch Tuesday Problems: I recently updated to the 2004 update with no issues. However, since the patch Tuesday update that was issued yesterday, my computer has been having serious problems out of the blue. Office apps won’t open (I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it won’t reinstall) Random...
  10. eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?: Hello, Read about the Dell eDellRoot Certificate vulnerability problem. Also, a second similar one/problem, apparently. Really hard for me to go thru All the steps that have been posted to remove it. Have a bit of trouble even using the basic stuff now, at my age....
Tags: