Windows 10: Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

Discus and support Patch Tuesday tomorrow? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scottyboy99, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule)

:)

Scottyboy99, Jan 7, 2019

2. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 7, 2019
  3. When is November's Patch Tuesday please? Win10 (I'm confused by an overnight Flash Update KB4051613)

Yes, it is true that Flash update was not released on last month Patch Tuesday, it was shipped later(which is possible because MS promises cumulative updates only on Patch Tuesday)

This month's patch Tuesday would be on as usual 2nd Tuesday of the month which is 14th Nov 2017.

I am expecting a long list of fixes with it.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Davidk03 Win User

Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

Windows Update - patch tuesday becomes generally patch gradually?

Once, the 2nd tuesday of the month was windows 'patch tuesday'.

But since windows 10 was released, MS made it clear that updates for that OS would be released gradually, from the 2nd tuesday onwards. The deployment of win10 used the update servers, and the moans and screams about the impact on every other update were
    deafening: for that year, a typical 30 minute update for win 7 took about 3 hours, sometimes more. So after the free period elapsed, gradual patching of win 10 seemed a reasonable approach to de-congesting the update servers, since every update I have seen
    seems to be a complete new release, not just 'patches'.

It seems that this gradualism approach is being applied to updates for windows 7 now. For the last few months, updates for 64bit windows 7 were available on patch tuesday, but the same updates for 32bit windows 7 were not released for at least 4 days after
    that (I made a specific check on that date, no updates available, but several days later, there's 300Mb of them waiting). Thus, patch tuesday is becoming de-facto patch gradually

So the question is: is this gradual update of all OS now a distinct policy by MS? Happening several times in a row does suggest that. As one popular TV drama has it, "there's no such thing as coincidence". And knowing this one can adjust the admin cycle
    on affected Pc's.

Davidk03, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

1. Patch Tuesday tomorrow? - Similar Threads - Patch Tuesday tomorrow

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I expect another slow Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: For the past two months, it's been taking like a half hour to install the Patch Tuesday updates. Yet, the 21H1 and the printer update took the normal amount of time. So, I don't think that it's anything wrong with my computer. It's their Patch Tuesday updates. Especially...
  4. What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

What should we expect with Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Also, should I be worried about a repeat of last month? Or do you expect everything to go smoothly for everyone? 177603
  5. Tomorrow (July 14, 2020) is Patch Tuesday

Tomorrow (July 14, 2020) is Patch Tuesday: Might want to disable updates before tomorrow! I used to always apply patches the day that they were released, but seeing how Microsoft seems to break more things than they fix recently, I'm definitely delaying any updates until I understand what they break this time and how...
  6. Patch Tuesday Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Patch Tuesday Problems: I recently updated to the 2004 update with no issues. However, since the patch Tuesday update that was issued yesterday, my computer has been having serious problems out of the blue. Office apps won’t open (I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it won’t reinstall) Random...
  7. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  8. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406

Users found this page by searching for:

1. patch tuesday schedule 2019

2. windows phone patch Tuesday

3. windows patch tuesday schedule 2019

4. Patch Tuesday windows phone,
  5. patch tuesday windows 7 activation,
  6. windows patch tuesday 2019