Windows 10: Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.

Discus and support Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; That about sums it up. For some reason every time I reboot/start, One Drive windows pops up asking to select folders to sync. Anyone else have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hewjr100, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hewjr100 Win User

Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.

That about sums it up. For some reason every time I reboot/start, One Drive windows pops up asking to select folders to sync. Anyone else have this problem?

Henry

:)

Hewjr100, Sep 15, 2017
  2. THINSKIN Win User

windows phone 8 picture folder syncing to one drive

I have albums in the picture folder on my windows 8 phone, if I copy those albums to my windows 8.1 desktop and then back those albums up to onedrive, my Windows 8 phone picture folder then syncs those albums back to the picture folder on my phone so I
    then have two of the same albums in my pictures folder, one album is for my phone , and the other album is downloaded and synced from onedrive. Since both these albums are the same I don't need or want two of them in my pictures folder on my Windows 8 phone.
    How do I prevent the album from syncing from onedive to my phone

THINSKIN, Sep 15, 2017
  3. uploaded same file in two folders on onedive

I suggest using 7-zip to make backups, or you can use the build-in zip capability

Onedrive does not have deduplication so you can have multiple copies

Hardcore Games™, Sep 15, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

sml156, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Hewjr100 Win User
    Yep. ran scannow, no luck. Will check tutorial.

Henry

Hewjr100, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders. - Similar Threads - Patch update causes

2. Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates caused errors in Quicken 2016 mondo update patches: Hi- I have installed quicken 2016 mondo patches at an earlier Windows 10 version ;and they worked. Now, with several Windows 10 updates later, I try to install the Mondo updates on another Windows 10 machine, and I get the patch error: " unable to check for updates, the...
  3. 21H2 update caused Bitlocker to prompt for encryption key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21H2 update caused Bitlocker to prompt for encryption key.: Why wasn't there any warning about this? I checked my Microsoft account. Nothing saved there. What to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h2-update-caused-bitlocker-to-prompt-for/671e4dec-0a8b-4044-87d8-718d89862d8a
  4. 21H2 update caused Bitlocker to prompt for encryption key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    21H2 update caused Bitlocker to prompt for encryption key.: Why wasn't there any warning about this? I checked my Microsoft account. Nothing saved there. What to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h2-update-caused-bitlocker-to-prompt-for/671e4dec-0a8b-4044-87d8-718d89862d8a
  5. 21H2 update caused Bitlocker to prompt for encryption key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. WMP Library and OneDive dilemma

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP Library and OneDive dilemma: Hello all, For a while I've been trying to resolve this issue but I don't know how. I use WMP and I would like to put all of my music files on OneDrive and let WMP view the Music library from OneDrive. There is one problem with this though. When making my music files on...
  7. Synced Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synced Folder: How can i recover Synced Folder. I am Receiving the following Note: "Sinced Folder is Missing" Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synced-folder/cfb5c99a-820f-43fb-a3e2-8835df7c4b79
  8. Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help: After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back? [img] 130686
  9. Last Windows 10 Update/patch causing text disappearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Windows 10 Update/patch causing text disappearance: The last Windows 10 update has caused the hiding of all text if all file menus, Windows Explorer and on file save and retrieve screens. I can see all the file icons, but all the text is invisible. The Is there an easy fix without wiping the system and reloading from a...
  10. folder sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder sync: Hi, i want to sync folders between 3 computers - windows 10, 7 embedded and XP. what is the best way to do it? 75725