Windows 10: Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

Discus and support Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope you are well and maintaining social distance to fight against COVID-19. I just want to how What is Patch Tuesday? And how whole... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AMOL BHOLA, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

Hi All,

Hope you are well and maintaining social distance to fight against COVID-19.

I just want to how What is Patch Tuesday? And how whole process of patch Tuesday takes place. On the same note, What is KBarticle and how they work. What KBarticles actually contents?

Thank You,

Amol

Please stay safe.

:)

AMOL BHOLA, Mar 19, 2020

2. Does Patch Tuesday still exist

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which Tuesdays patch you are referring to?
    • Which patch you are referring to? Is it for Windows or phone?
    I suggest you to refer to the Windows blog for the latest news and check if it helps.

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 19, 2020
  3. How long after the Patch Tuesday Updates show up in Windows Update are the KB and Technet articles added?

If I install the Patch Tuesday updates on the Wednesday after (to make sure that all the updates are appearing in Windows Update) will the Knowledge Base and Technet Articles for the corresponding updates be available?

EvenNotOdd, Mar 19, 2020
  4. arpiti Win User

Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

Does October's Cumulative Patch Tuesday Have its Own KB Number?

I see that there are quite a few updates within the 700 gigabyte update for October 2016's "patch Tuesday", but does this behemoth itself have one, singular, KB number that it identifies by?

arpiti, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles

1. Patching Tuesday : About KB Articles - Similar Threads - Patching Tuesday Articles

2. Missed Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed Patch Tuesday: Hello, Have a question about Patch Tuesday, i can't get general answer about it and need advice. So in company for some reason was missed two month Patch Tuesday on endpoints, now need to renew it. Question is: does January Patch Tuesday contains missed month security...
  3. Asking for permission to make KB articles about Software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for permission to make KB articles about Software.: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, where ever you are!What is the process or guidelines for making informational content or walkthroughs of the software Microsoft Provides?Thanks for your time and consideration on this matter.Best,Hank *** Email address is removed...
  4. TUESDAY PATCH UPDATE KB 5005565 VOLUME KEYS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TUESDAY PATCH UPDATE KB 5005565 VOLUME KEYS NOT WORKING: AFFTER TODAYS PATCH UPDATE THE VOLUME keys are working but they dont show the BAR AND EVERYTHING ELSE PLEASE HELP ME IS IT THE UPDTES PROBLEM WILL THEY FIX THIS...
  5. Patch Tuesday Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Patch Tuesday Problems: I recently updated to the 2004 update with no issues. However, since the patch Tuesday update that was issued yesterday, my computer has been having serious problems out of the blue. Office apps won’t open (I tried to uninstall and reinstall, it won’t reinstall) Random...
  6. Patch Tuesday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Patch Tuesday: I update an old win7 system to win10 (1903) a few months ago -- all was working find (a bit slow --- old hardware) until August's (2019) patch day --- I think there were 2 update --- one failed -- KB4512508 -- and when the OS reboot -- it was a nightmare I noticed...
  7. Patch Tuesday is active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Patch Tuesday is active: CU for most every thing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/patch-tuesday-is-active/ca9a1cd7-23e1-4452-bef4-71b5f180ad0b
  8. Patch Tuesday tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Patch Tuesday tomorrow?: Does anyone know if the usual slew of patch Tuesday updates are due tomorrow ? I wonder if last Tuesday being a non working day for new year whether MS would class the 2nd Tuesday release for the 15th (if they follow a 2nd working Tuesday schedule) 124841
  9. No patch tuesday in January?

No patch tuesday in January?: That's weird? No Patch Tuesday this month? Yes, I did receive sóme updates (only the Windows Defender update and the mal. removal tool update and an Flash update...) but that's it for January 2018? 102035
  10. Patch Tuesday KB120677

Patch Tuesday KB120677: New cumulative update KB120677 No issues here. Follow this link for further information. https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/kb/3120677 31406