Windows 10: Patchy text help

Discus and support Patchy text help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i have recently upgraded from a 1080 to 1440 monitor , i have noticed that the text is patchy ( there are different shades of grey/black in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markfresh, Jun 23, 2019.

1. markfresh Win User

Patchy text help

Hi i have recently upgraded from a 1080 to 1440 monitor , i have noticed that the text is patchy ( there are different shades of grey/black in the letters).
    Is there a way to fix this ? i have tried running clear text without any luck.
    Thanks mark

:)

markfresh, Jun 23, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 23, 2019
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jun 23, 2019
  4. ct5098 Win User

Patchy text help

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Patchy text help

1. Patchy text help - Similar Threads - Patchy text help

2. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  3. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  4. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  5. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Customization
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  6. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  7. help, what is this text box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help, what is this text box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9randma_a1ya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie8qyy/help_what_is_this_text_box/
  8. Help with text sizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with text sizing.: I had to reinstall windows a week ago or so and all of the text is bigger then I like so I went to display settings and no joy you can't get below the 100% text size. There used to be a way to customize folders and their text size and those settings don't appear to exist...
  9. HP laptop Patchy wi-fi connection - hit or miss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP laptop Patchy wi-fi connection - hit or miss: Hi guy, The problem I have is that my laptop will sometimes connect to the router and sometimes it completely forgets the network and says that the password is wrong. I never have any other problems with other devices in the house, only the laptop. I've checked through all...
  10. help !!! text gibberish

in Windows 10 Support
    help !!! text gibberish: hello!! when I try to install software the text in the menu is in gibberish how do I solved this thanks I add pic 85274