Windows 10: Patent number

Discus and support Patent number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my old notebook is asking for serial number. Where can i ge it? is an orginal version of W.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hernán JavierLucero, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Patent number

my old notebook is asking for serial number. Where can i ge it? is an orginal version of W.

:)

Hernán JavierLucero, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Google lets users search patents

Yet another step towards turning earth into Google Earth, in a literal sense. *bows to the new darklord*

Meh, could be worse.... Yay for easy to access patent info!

ChaoticBlankness, Feb 14, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Patent number

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Patent number

1. Patent number - Similar Threads - Patent number

2. This prodect id coverd by one or more of the following patents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This prodect id coverd by one or more of the following patents: Before my laptop turn on this message Intel UNDI, PXE-2. 1 (build 083) Copyr ight (C) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation This Product is covered by one or more of the follouing patents: US6,570,884, US6,115,776 and US6,327,625 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Series v2.64...
  3. U.S. Patent question!

in Windows 10 Support
    U.S. Patent question!: Hi guys, I'm on the hunt to get a "patent lawyer" that would best specialize in "software" as we can imagine. there is a new software program, concept/idea that needs a patent. (I'll explain later and maybe even some of you could be involved if you have the right heart and...
  4. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This product is covered by one or more of the following patents.: Boa noite hoje de manha ligai me pc e ele me da este erro pois nao se foi devido eu ter posto uma PSU nova outra coisa pois ja estou farto de ver vídeos no youbute com mesmo problema e soluções mas a diferença de muitos deles para mim e que na minha bios nao aparece meu ssd...
  5. Microsoft patents thinner foldable device with split imaging system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patents thinner foldable device with split imaging system: Another patent related to Microsoft’s long-rumoured foldable or dual-screen Surface ‘Centaurus’ has appeared online. Rumours of the dual-screen Microsoft hardware have been swirling around since 2018, and a report recently claimed 2020 release with Windows Core OS and Android...
  6. Patent reveals how Microsoft’s foldable Windows PC may look like

in Windows 10 News
    Patent reveals how Microsoft’s foldable Windows PC may look like: While Samsung continues to figure out solutions for the Galaxy Fold’s embarrassing mistakes, a new patent application has emerged online that suggests we might be getting a Microsoft’s foldable device that will present consumers with an entirely new form factor. Unlike the...
  7. Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge

in Windows 10 News
    Patent suggests Dell is working on foldable PC with narrow hinge: Dell is also planning to jump on the foldable devices bandwagon with its own dual-screen Windows 10 device that will use a ‘narrow width dual axes hinge’ to smoothen the transition. This is based on a patent that Dell filed in the month of February 2018 and USPTO has just...
  8. Microsoft patent details foldable device’s orientation features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patent details foldable device’s orientation features: Microsoft is continuing its development of a folding device and more hints have been dropped in a new patent application uncovered by us. A new patent from Microsoft has revealed how a foldable phone can use a hardware-based orientation-specific actuator to control its...
  9. Patent reveals Lenovo’s foldable device in its fully glory

in Windows 10 News
    Patent reveals Lenovo’s foldable device in its fully glory: Plenty of manufacturers have designs of their own foldable devices under consideration. It appears that Lenovo is also working on a foldable device of its own, and it could look similar to the device that Huawei unveiled earlier this year. A patent has revealed Lenovo’s new...
  10. Microsoft patent could make foldable Windows 10 devices usable

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patent could make foldable Windows 10 devices usable: A number of Microsoft patents have shown off the foldable phone and PC designs from the company. Today, yet another Microsoft’s foldable device patent has emerged online and unlike other patents, the latest one is all about the single or multiple GUI-based display modes....