Windows 10: path not available / unknown process

Discus and support path not available / unknown process in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; each time I start the notebook, after a few minutes, an error message appears saying that E:\ is not available, but in fact E:\ drive doesn't exist. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by asaba#, Nov 17, 2019.

1. asaba# Win User

path not available / unknown process

each time I start the notebook, after a few minutes, an error message appears saying that E:\ is not available, but in fact E:\ drive doesn't exist. I don't now wich process tries to access to this folder. I mapped an E:\ disk and the message moved to F:\ is not available...

have you already seen such issue?

any suggestion to solve it?

thank you

:)

asaba#, Nov 17, 2019

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, Nov 17, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. path not available / unknown process - Similar Threads - path available unknown

2. unknown error during booting process

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown error during booting process: Suddenly, after working for many years without problems, during booting a Bios window appears with: please enter setup to recover BIOS setting. Press F1 to run Setup. Pressing F1 brings you in the Bios. After not changing anything, booting continues without problems....
  3. Not enough storage is available to process this command

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough storage is available to process this command: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every command executed on a computer takes in account of a number of files and space for the code in the background to be executed. But sometimes due to various limitations or poor allocation of memory or various other reasons [...] This post Not enough...
  4. Not enough memory resources are available to process this command

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough memory resources are available to process this command: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you open a Command Prompt and you see a message Not enough memory resources are available to process this command in the Command Prompt window on Windows 10, here is what you need to know. Not enough memory resources [...] This post Not enough memory...
  5. Finding unknown crashing process or program

in Windows 10 Support
    Finding unknown crashing process or program: Hi This afternoon (Sunday 26th Aug) I've started getting a Crash Log message appear on my PC with the following message: Crash Logs The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information about this to the developer? It then gives me the...
  6. Error 0x80070718 Not enough quota is available to process this command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x80070718 Not enough quota is available to process this command: cannot save files, get an unexpected error popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/error-0x80070718-not-enough-quota-is-available-to/08d799ce-835e-4bf1-a1f8-4498a48ffe99
  7. cmd.exe running unknown process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cmd.exe running unknown process: cmd.exe keeps popping up and is trying to run a file located in a subfolder \jutrvcve\becwerea.exe. does anyone know what this file is associated with and how can i stop it from popping up. The folder is there but the .exe has been deleted and is not in the folder and cmd.exe...
  8. Path Changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Path Changing: Somehow the path to MyPictures has gained an extra element. It has become, C:\Users\xxx\Pictures\Pictures\. How do I change it to C:\Users\Gordon\Pictures\, as it should be, please? 93073
  9. Cortana process is missing, no search available

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana process is missing, no search available: After restart, there is no change. I have no way to search. I don't know where to start troubleshooting. Before, the Cortana process could not be killed. It would come back when you did it. Now it is gone. *cry What do I do? I do not want to be ignorant. I tried contacting...
  10. Windows 10 Hidden Unknown Background Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hidden Unknown Background Process: Hello, I have what I believe to be a problem. On all my Windows 10 machines I have discovered a Hidden Unknown Background Process running at all times. This Unknown Process is not visible in the normal task manager, it's only visible in third party tools like cports and other...