Windows 10: Path not found C:\boot

Discus and support Path not found C:\boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When o run attrib c:\boot\bad-h - r -s it gives me path not found c:\boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PamidzaiMakama, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Path not found C:\boot

When o run attrib c:\boot\bad-h - r -s it gives me path not found c:\boot

:)

PamidzaiMakama, Jun 11, 2024

2. Path not found - C:\boot

Iam having problem with my PC running Windows 10. It suddenly can't boot. After trying several suggestions, I try to rebuilt the BCD. but in the process, I ran in to "Path not found - C:\boot". Would somebody please help me?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

KendrewReinhart, Jun 11, 2024
  3. KeithM Win User
    Please give steps to open the paths to Program Files

If you want to open File Explorer to your C: drive without any registry tweaks, you'll need to do so from a shortcut you create.
    1. Open File Explorer to This PC.
    2. Right-click Winndows (CPath not found C:\boot :) and select Create Shortcut:
      Path not found C:\boot 355942d1640825406t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1136-.png
    3. Clock OK in the altert dialog:
      Path not found C:\boot 355944d1640825706t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1137-.png
    4. And you'll have a shortcut on your Desktop:
      Path not found C:\boot 355945d1640825905t-please-give-steps-open-paths-program-files-screenshot-1138-.png

KeithM, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Path not found C:\boot

Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Path not found C:\boot

1. Path not found C:\boot - Similar Threads - Path found boot

2. Path not found C:\boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path not found C:\boot: When o run attrib c:\boot\bad-h - r -s it gives me path not found c:\boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/path-not-found-cboot/57068d46-5c9e-4cd6-bdfa-72197bebfdd9
  3. Path not found C:\boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path not found C:\boot: When o run attrib c:\boot\bad-h - r -s it gives me path not found c:\boot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/path-not-found-cboot/57068d46-5c9e-4cd6-bdfa-72197bebfdd9
  4. Path not found - C:\boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Path not found - C:\boot: I've been trying various methods to fix my laptop's starup. Currently, I've ran into trouble with the bcd. All commands work until I get to `attrib c:\boot\bcd -h -r -s`I cannot log into my laptop either due to the screen past the manufacturer logo being black. I can only...
  5. Path not found - C:\boot

Path not found - C:\boot: I've been trying various methods to fix my laptop's starup. Currently, I've ran into trouble with the bcd. All commands work until I get to `attrib c:\boot\bcd -h -r -s`I cannot log into my laptop either due to the screen past the manufacturer logo being black. I can only...
  6. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  7. C++ redistrib error path not found

C++ redistrib error path not found: the path c:\programdata\package\cache\ {...... cannot be found.I have uninstalled all c++ and the visual office tools.Repeatedly::: vc_redistx64.exe results in the same error.I have tried all the suggestions i have found...... How do i fix this?...
  8. C++ redistrib error path not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Path was not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Path was not found: Hi everyone ! I have a problem with my drive network. Since the last 2004 update I'm unable to access my drive network. Error : " the path was not found" I can ping it, but there is no way to map it (with ip or name). If I go back to the 1909 version, it works. If anyone got...
  10. Path not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Path not found: Hi, How can I fix the error message "path not found"? I am copying/ moving files from one external HD to another, and the error message pops up frequently. It happens also with files that sit in the OneDrive cloud and are available on my device that I need to copy to an...