Windows 10: Pause and resume issue while downloading games

Discus and support Pause and resume issue while downloading games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was downloading forza horizon 4 and it downloaded 50GB. Then I paused downloading. Now, when I resume downloading, it starts from the begging. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrajoMathews, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Pause and resume issue while downloading games

I was downloading forza horizon 4 and it downloaded 50GB. Then I paused downloading. Now, when I resume downloading, it starts from the begging. Please find me a solution for this.

:)

FrajoMathews, Mar 31, 2020

2. resume download program?

IE7Pro had a Firefox like download program, that you can pause as resume but only really useful for HTTP/ftp downloads

cjoyce1980, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Downloading Gears of War 4 Need to pause and Resume to resume downloading

I am currently downloading Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. I'm at 56.61 out of 73.33 GB. It was going good until i paused the download, downloaded Microsoft Mahjong (don't ask) and resumed download on Gears of War 4. When I resumed it was stuck at like
    54 GB and wouldn't continue. The only way I was able to resume it was by pausing the download and resuming it again, but it only continued for like .04 GB then stopped again. Had to keep pausing and resuming to continue the download to actually have the counter
    continue. I don't even know if it works but it's something. I was hoping somebody would have a way so I don't have to re-download it again. Also I tried the wsreset and the windows app troubleshoot, neither worked.

JRoutsider, Mar 31, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Pause and resume issue while downloading games

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

Maybe it's time to use Chrome? *Big Grin Pause and resume issue while downloading games :D Never had any issues with youtube videos

P4-630, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Pause and resume issue while downloading games

1. Pause and resume issue while downloading games - Similar Threads - Pause resume issue

2. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  3. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pause & resume FH4 download in Win10: So, I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 using MS store or Xbox, but can't. As I live in a rural area I have an internet with 40GB/day cap, so can't download FH4 in one go. But that wasn't an issue for other game stores as I could just pause the download & resume it. I have...
  6. While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes: I found that while playing any video on my laptop whether it is online or offline the video is getting stuck and it pauses and resumes automatically for while . The mouse is also getting stuck at one Place sometimes. Even the shift key Functions are not working. I have...
  7. Pausing and resuming updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pausing and resuming updates: Hi there! I was wondering if it is possible to start downloading an update, pause it and resume it on the next day. I am very low on data 1.5gb/day which I cannot spend entirely on update. So does anyone know if it is possible to pause and resume updates? Thank you!...
  8. Copy pause and resume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy pause and resume: Is it possible to start copying a large folder to another drive, pause it, turn computer off and then resume copying where I left off when I turn computer on again. If so, how do I resume it? Thanks....
  9. Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads restart after pausing instead of resuming: This is getting really annoying now, if I pause a download and then hit resume it starts the download again from scratch. Trying to download Forza 7 it got to 90gb and the PC blue screened, reboot to find its starting from scratch again, that took over 12 hours to get that...
  10. Download restarts when pause and resume update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download restarts when pause and resume update.: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-restarts-when-pause-and-resume-update/f3f6ce7c-0520-4f29-b8bf-6473a5cfe1db"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which browser can pause and resume download on windowsphone