Windows 10: Pause on Windows 10 login screen

Discus and support Pause on Windows 10 login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am experiencing an issue with the Windows 10 login on an HP envy laptop. When I click on mouse or touch the touchpad to bring up the login options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mroew99, Oct 4, 2016.

1. mroew99 Win User

Pause on Windows 10 login screen

I am experiencing an issue with the Windows 10 login on an HP envy laptop. When I click on mouse or touch the touchpad to bring up the login options, the image zooms in slightly and changes tint, which i believe it used to do at all logins. However, the login options do not appear. I have to wait until it reverts back to the normal lock screen and try again. Sometimes, it takes up to three tries before a user login option appears. Has anyone else encountered this? Is it a windows issue or is an HP simplepass issue?

Thank you,
    Mike

:)

mroew99, Oct 4, 2016
  2. whawk3 Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Log In

I have installed the auto-downloaded Win 10 upgrade - boots up OK, get to login screen, enter credentials - 2 minute pause, machine reboots.

My Windows 7 is/was installed on my E: drive, but after upgrade the "Windows 7 boot" takes me to old version on my C: drive.

How do I remove Win 10 "upgrade" and restore Windows.old on the E: drive to my primary boot/OS?

whawk3, Oct 4, 2016
  3. pete386 Win User
    Windows 10 screen saver

Is there a way to pause a photo as it goes by on the screen saver? I am using Windows 10 on an HP laptop. Thanks

pete386, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Pause on Windows 10 login screen

1. Pause on Windows 10 login screen - Similar Threads - Pause login screen

2. windows 10 there is no login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 there is no login screen: the login screen went missing except for the tools on the right corner I tried troubleshooting by entering safe mode I managed to access the computer but I am unable to login normally this is the site I used:...
  3. windows 10 there is no login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 there is no login screen: the login screen went missing except for the tools on the right corner I tried troubleshooting by entering safe mode I managed to access the computer but I am unable to login normally this is the site I used:...
  4. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  5. Windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen: I have looked up why i sometimes have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to reach the login prompt. I see hpow to change the settings, but i have 2 questions:Why is this intermittent? and WHY DOESN'T IT SAY TO PRESS CTRL+ALT+DEL???? Why did i have to guess?????Thank you....
  6. Windows 10 Login screen

Windows 10 Login screen: Why does it take so long with multiple try's usual just 2 to log into Windows 10 if the laptop has been in sleep mode? Windows will ask for the PIN, I enter it, and then it clocks for 1 min and returns to the login PIN screen. This should be an easy process. My laptop is 4...
  7. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: Hello I am trying to get into my pc. I am able to launch the BIOS, but when I get to the login screen, the screen is just blue no profile picture but I can see the time like when you normally login I press enter and normally when you should get a prompt to enter your...
  8. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: Whenever I start my computer, I get this strange image.[IMG]If I go on to where I would type my password, all it shows is a black screen. Any fixes? Please let me know....
  9. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: On the windows 10 login screen there is an image that changes daily. Every now and then there is an interesting image that I am interested in learning more about. When I select to learn more or to take the daily quiz about the image, Windows allows me to login and then never...
  10. Windows 10 login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen: Good evening to all. Been using windows ten now for a while,And quite happy with it. Now the only slight issue that I have is when the laptop needs to restart when it comes to the Welcome screen my name is there and underneath the name it states The user name or password is...