Windows 10: Pause on Windows 10 login screen

Discus and support Pause on Windows 10 login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am experiencing an issue with the Windows 10 login on an HP envy laptop. When I click on mouse or touch the touchpad to bring up the login options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mroew99, Oct 4, 2016.

1. mroew99 Win User

Pause on Windows 10 login screen

I am experiencing an issue with the Windows 10 login on an HP envy laptop. When I click on mouse or touch the touchpad to bring up the login options, the image zooms in slightly and changes tint, which i believe it used to do at all logins. However, the login options do not appear. I have to wait until it reverts back to the normal lock screen and try again. Sometimes, it takes up to three tries before a user login option appears. Has anyone else encountered this? Is it a windows issue or is an HP simplepass issue?

Thank you,
    Mike

:)

mroew99, Oct 4, 2016
  2. whawk3 Win User

Windows 10 Cannot Log In

I have installed the auto-downloaded Win 10 upgrade - boots up OK, get to login screen, enter credentials - 2 minute pause, machine reboots.

My Windows 7 is/was installed on my E: drive, but after upgrade the "Windows 7 boot" takes me to old version on my C: drive.

How do I remove Win 10 "upgrade" and restore Windows.old on the E: drive to my primary boot/OS?

whawk3, Oct 4, 2016
  3. pete386 Win User
    Windows 10 screen saver

Is there a way to pause a photo as it goes by on the screen saver? I am using Windows 10 on an HP laptop. Thanks

pete386, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Pause on Windows 10 login screen

1. Pause on Windows 10 login screen - Similar Threads - Pause login screen

2. Pause Updates Not Pausing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause Updates Not Pausing: My Windows 10 1903 updated itself on June 29 th. At that point I chose to pause updates until sometime in August. Today, July 10, it tried to update itself again completely ignoring my pause request. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? Thank you. 136354
  3. Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login Screen Not There Anymore!!!: So basically I decided to put on a password for my laptop. Without a password, normally after I open the laptop from sleep mode, I would have a sign-in screen which I would have to click on my account and then sign in. However, since I've decided to put on a password, I do...
  4. picture on windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    picture on windows 10 login screen: Why does the picture on the login screen keep changing? Where does it come from? How can I select the best picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-windows-10-login-screen/0672f366-ecf5-40b8-8440-5bef9099131b
  5. Windows 10 login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen: Good evening to all. Been using windows ten now for a while,And quite happy with it. Now the only slight issue that I have is when the laptop needs to restart when it comes to the Welcome screen my name is there and underneath the name it states The user name or password is...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...
  7. Windows 10 login screen not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 login screen not working: I get to the login screen that says "Hi there, welcome back!", and when I press the "Next" button the login screen takes a long time and I get a loading cursor. If I press anything after that, the computer restarts itself and the problem begins again. Due to this, I can't...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at login screen....

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen....: Hello. I have just upgraded from build 9926 to build 10041 and now I have s major problem with the login screen. It won't respond and no matter what I do with my mouse or keyboard it respond. The clock still changes however which us kinda strange. Here is a pic [img] [img]...
  9. Windows 10 black screen at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen at login: I have just installed windows 10 on my MacPro 5,1 without bootcamp and installed Bootcamp drivers via WindowSupport. I have had this issue since ive installed the OS. I believe it has something to do with the the drivers given by nVidia as when i boot into windows using safe...
  10. Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Flashing Login Screen: I installed windows 10 on my machine last week which went fine with no errors. Since then, I have come into work everyday and found the computer idling at the login screen, flashing and not responding. Just a constant flashing until I turn it off. Because of this I've had to...