Windows 10: Pause/Play control bar

Discus and support Pause/Play control bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the control bar that is in the picture? Thank you :) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by leshi123, Jul 5, 2019.

1. leshi123 Win User

Pause/Play control bar

Hi! Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the control bar that is in the picture? Thank you Pause/Play control bar :)

Pause/Play control bar 8fcfe264-c34e-4324-a48e-1e29bbd63c6f?upload=true.png

:)

leshi123, Jul 5, 2019

2. Recently started having trouble opening favorites bar and play, pause function. It now takes several clicks to open the favorites bar or to pause or play steaming content.

Original title: Open, close, play, pause

Recently started having trouble opening favorites bar and play, pause function. It now takes several clicks to open the favorites bar or to pause or play steaming content.

AnthonyLedbetter, Jul 5, 2019
  3. carl mark Win User
    control play/pause media player while read internet explorer

How can I map to control play/pause windows media player while reading internet explorer ?

carl mark, Jul 5, 2019
  4. JayPhi Win User

Pause/Play control bar

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Pause/Play control bar

1. Pause/Play control bar - Similar Threads - Pause Play control

2. Play/Pause controls no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play/Pause controls no longer working: Hi there.So I'm having a issue with media controls lately.Until now, the media controls for skip worked. The play/pause buttons didn't respond anymore.I've read another article about this, didn't find anything helpful.I tried everything, from default music player app, to...
  3. Play/Pause controls no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play/Pause controls no longer working: Hi there.So I'm having a issue with media controls lately.Until now, the media controls for skip worked. The play/pause buttons didn't respond anymore.I've read another article about this, didn't find anything helpful.I tried everything, from default music player app, to...
  4. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  5. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  6. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  7. Playing/Pausing Constantly

Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  8. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING: hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a...
  9. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  10. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome though. So when...