Windows 10: Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

Discus and support Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a wireless headset, the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless, and I am interested in changing the functionality of one of the built-in buttons on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_alexk_, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

Hi, I have a wireless headset, the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless, and I am interested in changing the functionality of one of the built-in buttons on the headset. There is a mute button on it, however, whenever I will be using the mic it is easier for me to use my keyboard hotkey for muting, is there any way for me to change the functionality to pause and play video. I use the PC as an entertainment system where I am away from the keyboard but still want some convenient way to pause and play. I thought changing the mute functionality to the equivalent of a space bar press would make it very convenient to perform this action. I am unsure if this is even possible and the buttons are only toggling internal control and are not actually muting the mic from the PC. If anyone knows of how to go about something like this I would love suggestions and advice!

submitted by /u/_alexk_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_alexk_, Apr 20, 2020

2. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

Fahad O. A., Apr 20, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset :p

cadaveca, Apr 20, 2020
  4. NogtTL Win User

Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

1. Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Pause Play Hotkeys

2. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  3. Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing/Pausing Constantly: My PC has started to pause and play videos,music and most audio that comes through. I don't know what to do. I've tried resetting,uninstalling drivers,updating drivers,updating windows. I don't know what to do. I am on Windows 11. Someone please help me....
  4. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  5. Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...: The specific example I have: I would like to take my Airpod Pro's single stem click, which currently pauses/plays whatever media is currently open in Windows play/pause spotify, youtube, etc..., and map it to a keyboard shortcut. In this specific case, Alt + A, to...
  6. How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...: I know spotify has hotkey support but they don't work when tabbed into a fullscreen application. I want to be able to listen to music, but also be able to quickly pause it with the touch of a button if needed. submitted by /u/AllTheOreos [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/d0d54d36-cac9-4000-8844-89525865a008
  8. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause): Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/46a84d3c-d3c4-42f1-a5a6-77fed6efb609
  9. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/eaefde53-fb65-47c7-8aca-b4095ab35e4b
  10. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update: Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/50d5ec34-7cb1-4413-a326-d942943310fe