Windows 10: Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

Discus and support Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not able to find information about this 'issue'. So this is what's happening; i listen to music either with Groove, Spotifiy or watching videos /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joyridereddit, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

I'm not able to find information about this 'issue'. So this is what's happening; i listen to music either with Groove, Spotifiy or watching videos / music off youtube on my bluetooth speaker connected on my laptop. I pause the music, after a while my bluetooth speaker turn off by itself (normal) but the music resume playing on my laptop speakers....

I need to find a way to not trigger the playback when the speakers goes to sleep. My music library played all night long on my laptop speaker after i went to bed. Let me say I freaked out when i woke up to pee in the middle of the night hearing music coming from my laptop!

help

submitted by /u/Joyridereddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joyridereddit, Jan 15, 2021

2. Audio Through Bluetooth Speaker and Laptop Speakers

This may be a kind of unique case. I'm running a retail store, I recently got a bluetooth speaker to play spotify from my laptop. However, this is retail and I'll watch things on my laptop when its slow. Is there a way to have only spotify play to the speaker
    and all other default audio (ex: Youtube) play through my laptop speakers? Right now with the bluetooth set to default if I pause the music and play a Youtube video the audio goes through the speaker as well.

I would like to be watching Youtube through my Laptop speakers and when a customer comes in pause it and play music through the speakers if possible. Thanks.

AaronBell2, Jan 15, 2021
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Genaugmen Win User

Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

No audio from speakers after disconnecting from bluetooth speaker

Speakers are set as default. The meter (in the audio devices dialog) moves with audio playback, just no sound from speakers since disconnecting bluetooth speaker.

Genaugmen, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect

1. Paused audio will resume on laptop speaker when bluetooth speakers disconnect - Similar Threads - Paused audio resume

2. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  3. No sound from laptop when speakers are disconnected

No sound from laptop when speakers are disconnected: I have an elderly (7 years old) Dell Inspiron 17 R that I keep as a fallback laptop. I have Win 10 Pro, fully up-to date. I recently lost sound, when no external speakers are connected. (For info related to speakers, see further down this post.) The following are my...
  4. JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting

JBL bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting: I have an issue with my Huawei Windows 10 laptop that does not work with my JBL bluetooth speaker. All other bluetooth devices work fine with it. It will connect fine, then will play sound for about a minute, then go silent, then disconnect completely. I know the speaker...
  5. Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio to 2 Bluetooth speakers: How can you have the audio be transmitted to two Bluetooth (4.0) speakers? Both speakers show up in Windows and I can switch between the 2 easily but can't get the sound on both at the same time. I found two solutions online: 1) to use the Stereo Mix but that didn't work at...
  6. Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/Bluetooth speaker not working: I use a pretty old laptop(HP if that matters) and had to get it fixed recently,so they did a fresh install on my device, my speaker and headphone jack have broken ,so I used a bluetooth speaker for audio ,until recently when Windows decided to update and my audio/Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected

Bluetooth speakers gets disconnected: Hi, I have two JBL Flip 5 speakers (bluetooth) and I have notices that if my PC stays idle for some time without outputing any music/sound, my speakers gets disconnected from my PC. I would like to know if I can avoid all that because I would like to use alarm on my Surface...
  8. Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio

Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio: Hi! Whenever I'm trying to connect to my bluetooth speaker (Harman Kardon Onyx 3), Windows is only connecting to the Hands-Free speaker which results in terrible audio quality. At first, Windows also connects to the "Stereo Speaker", but whenever I'm trying to play audio on...
  9. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  10. no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers

no audio when conneted to bluetooth speakers: no audio when connected to bluetooth speakers. troubleshooting results: check bluetooth status. How do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-when-conneted-to-bluetooth-speakers/39d2c4c0-0024-4f78-949b-8ae5df935654