Windows 10: Paused videos and audio resume on their own

Discus and support Paused videos and audio resume on their own in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FourierEighteen, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

Hello,

All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get them to stop.

I think it started happening a month or so ago but I am unsure @ which update. I have tried updating audio and display drivers but that didn't help (or it says I have the most up to date/best one already --- but should I uninstall some and reinstall?)

Win Defender yields no malware but I don't trust it -- side question, should I be using a different antivirus?

I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far.

Thanks!

:)

FourierEighteen, Aug 30, 2020

2. no audio after pausing video until resume video

Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume (im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio).

NathanDavis7, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pause and resume video, the audio volume level is louder

After upgrade to Window 10, when I watch video on media player, vlc, youtube, if I pause video and resume then audio louder before pause and will loud until I adjust volumn to other level, Please FIX!!!!

Seksit Yodpetch, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Devon68 Win User

Paused videos and audio resume on their own

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

This happens to me almost every time I pause the video and leave it to buffer up a little. After pausing it I just cant resume it and have to refresh the page. I'm using the latest Firefox browser.
    I looked around the internet and see some people suggest it might be the adobe flash players fault.
    What do you think, and has anyone experienced something similar?

Devon68, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Paused videos and audio resume on their own

1. Paused videos and audio resume on their own - Similar Threads - Paused videos audio

2. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  3. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  4. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  6. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  7. Video Pausing / Resuming

8. Videos and Audio starting on their own while paused -- help!

Videos and Audio starting on their own while paused -- help!: Hello, Please redirect me if I am not posting in the right area! All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but *not* Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams...
  9. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  10. no audio after pausing video until resume video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78