Windows 10: Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

Discus and support Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by russsipe, Jul 19, 2018.

1. russsipe Win User

Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How do I return to my video after going elsewhere. I am using a dual monitor set up. TIA.

:)

russsipe, Jul 19, 2018

2. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Task View Blue Screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What happens when you open task view from task bar?
    • Are you able to switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops?

Are you trying to disable task view feature in Windows 10? If yes, please try these steps.

a. Right-click on task bar.

b. Uncheck show task view button.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 19, 2018
  4. eshiejamz Win User

eshiejamz, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View - Similar Threads - Paused Videos Showing

2. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  3. Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task view desktop thumbnail not showing.: The desktop thumbnails do not appear when I click on the task view button or perform a three-finger swipe up on the trackpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-desktop-thumbnail-not-showing/e16788fa-8ae2-49b4-b1ba-c7345123d4a8
  4. Video Pausing / Resuming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Pausing / Resuming: I am having an issue in my pc that when ever i try to see and video from youtube or any other site its gets in loop of pausing and resuming the video like someone has presses the pausing and resuming button...
  5. Windows Task View not showing live preview

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Task View not showing live preview: Hi I frequently use task view to watch multiple videos etc at once, by pressing Windows key + tab or swiping 3 fingers up on a laptop. This has usually always showed a live thumbnail of all my open screens at once. However, it has recently switched to only showing an...
  6. Video Pause Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Pause Issue: When I pause a video Windows 10 it will not restart. I have to refresh and start all over from the beginning. Any ideas ?? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-pause-issue/0e56a666-f434-4f74-967d-d8412cd913d8
  7. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...
  8. Task view not showing most of my activities.

in Cortana
    Task view not showing most of my activities.: I believe it happened after I enabled show more days option in task view. I use powerpoint almost daily but even it is not showing up on the task view...
  9. task view is not showing my recent activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task view is not showing my recent activity: Hello,I have a problem with the task view not showing recent activity.The problem began after an update came a week ago and even today there is an update which also did not solve my problem and after shutting down and beginning my normal work then comes a notification to...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639