Windows 10: Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.

Discus and support Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Headphone Model: AT-M50xBT Driver Version: 21.90.2.1 Intel Wireless Bluetooth BT Adapter: Intel AX200 Combo. WiFi and BT So any time I pause a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Consenticus, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.

Headphone Model: AT-M50xBT

Driver Version: 21.90.2.1 Intel Wireless Bluetooth

BT Adapter: Intel AX200 Combo. WiFi and BT

So any time I pause a source of audio, the entire computer's sound ceases to work. This is most apparent in, for example, Discord. I would watch and embedded youtube video in the client, and at the end of it, all sound on my PC, whether it was a voice call, music playing or a game running would stop until I reconnect the headset.

As far as I know, this could potentially be solved by disabling the 'allow this device to be turned off to save power' option in the Bluetooth adapter in device manager, butthe power management tab is not available in my properties menu and has not been through the following:

-Updating the drivers to most recent

-Uninstallation/reinstallation

-Sfc /scannow in administrator CMD

-Trying to use windows default drivers

-Turning the computer off and leaving it for a while

-Unpairing and repairing

-Disabling the same option for the wifi module It is a combo chip.

Needless to say, I am lost on this.

Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones. d4510254-a585-4371-91ee-4231f6743b67?upload=true.png

:)

Consenticus, Jul 17, 2020

2. no audio after pausing video until resume video

Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume (im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio).

NathanDavis7, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mutes Bluetooth audio after Pause button is pressed

The bluetooth audio in Windows 10 is muted after I press the Pause button (on my keyboard) to pause music (in Spotify). In many cases I do this to pause the music so that I can watch a video on youtube. Is there a way to make sure that only the music is
    paused and that the bluetooth audio does not go away?

Thanks in advance.

TristanBakx, Jul 17, 2020
  4. bjh_101 Win User

Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.

Paused audio playback begins again after unplugging headphones

Hi,

I appear to be experiencing a bug with audio playback.

If I listen to music/podcasts with headphones, and then pause the playback from the lock screen, and then pull out the headphones the music then starts playing out of the phone speakers. It should remain paused. This can cause problems when I use headphones
    to listen to music at work.

Thanks.

bjh_101, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones.

1. Pausing bluetooth audio pauses all PC audio until I reconnect BT headphones. - Similar Threads - Pausing bluetooth audio

2. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  3. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio: This is a bug in how Windows handles media sessions--it can be triggered by any browser. This has been reported and locked...
  4. Pausing media in browser mutes all bluetooth audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  6. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  7. Audio short pausing

Audio short pausing: Hello, i have problem for about two weeks and cant find solution. Problem: When i play any sound (music, game, movie) i experience short (less than half sec) silent moments. Occur 5-20 times in minute. I play trought my MB optical out to receiver. My table speakers which i...
  8. Audio short pausing

Audio short pausing: Hello, i have problem for about two weeks and cant find solution. Problem: When i play any sound (music, game, movie) i experience short (less than half sec) silent moments. Occur 5-20 times in minute. I play trought my MB optical out to receiver. My table speakers which i...
  9. Windows 10 mutes all bluetooth audio after pause

Windows 10 mutes all bluetooth audio after pause: Given: 1. A sound playing from audio player / video player / Spotify 2. A sound playing in Chrome / Firefox / Edge YouTube for example 3. Click pause in any place from list item 1 or 2 4. All other audio is being muted players / browsers note: except for Edge / even Windows...
  10. no audio after pausing video until resume video

no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78