Windows 10: Pausing photo slideshow

Discus and support Pausing photo slideshow in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Randyman1375, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Pausing photo slideshow

How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts.

:)

Randyman1375, Apr 5, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2019
  3. MrSport Win User
    How do you manually pause the slideshow in Windows 10 photo app?

Sorry - this is not helpful. All that F5 does is takes you our of the slideshow so all the other icons reappear and you lose the full screen view. All I want to know is how you pause a slideshow so it stays in full screen. It's such a basic requirement
    of a slideshow that you can pause it but I simply cannot find out how you do it. Without pause the app is, of course, completely useless for giving slideshows as a part of a lecture, etc. So how do you do this simple thing? Surely it can't be that hard!

I would also like to know how to pause a slideshow so that it stays in full screen. The Windows 7 Photo Viewer was able to do this this, why doesn't the windows 10 version of this software have this feature? When will this feature be available in the Photos
    app?

MrSport, Apr 5, 2019
  4. wyada3 Win User

Pausing photo slideshow

How do you manually pause the slideshow in Windows 10 photo app?

Sorry - this is not helpful. All that F5 does is takes you our of the slideshow so all the other icons reappear and you lose the full screen view. All I want to know is how you pause a slideshow so it stays in full screen. It's such a basic requirement
    of a slideshow that you can pause it but I simply cannot find out how you do it. Without pause the app is, of course, completely useless for giving slideshows as a part of a lecture, etc. So how do you do this simple thing? Surely it can't be that hard!

wyada3, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Pausing photo slideshow

1. Pausing photo slideshow - Similar Threads - Pausing photo slideshow

2. Slideshow in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow in Microsoft photos: Microsoft Photos used to allow you to create a slideshow by right clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner. I cannot find this in the current version. Do I need Photos Legacy to do this, or am I missing something?...
  3. Slideshow in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow in Microsoft photos: Microsoft Photos used to allow you to create a slideshow by right clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner. I cannot find this in the current version. Do I need Photos Legacy to do this, or am I missing something?...
  4. Photos Legacy and Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy and Slideshow: Since in Windows 11 "Photos" the slideshow option is gone, as well as slideshow in the Explorer "View" tab, I found advice here to download the legacy version "Photos Legacy" from the Microsoft Store and make it the default opener for photo files. I need not express here the...
  5. Photos Legacy and Slideshow

Photos Legacy and Slideshow: Since in Windows 11 "Photos" the slideshow option is gone, as well as slideshow in the Explorer "View" tab, I found advice here to download the legacy version "Photos Legacy" from the Microsoft Store and make it the default opener for photo files. I need not express here the...
  6. photo music slideshow

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo music slideshow: Hi,Can I PLEASE have assistance I have copied 150 odd Photos onto a USB Stick for my Brothers Funeral,But I was hoping to Add some Country & Western Music to run in the Back Ground The Venue has a 65 inch Tv & that were I was going to plug in the USB Stick Please assist on...
  7. Photo slideshow

Photo slideshow: I'm trying to make a slideshow and I've already renamed all the photos. I've numbered them 001 - 118. But it's putting them in order by date. The only sort options are "newest" or "oldest". How do I get them in alphabetic or numeric order without having to put them back in...
  8. photo slideshow speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo slideshow speed: when I use the slideshow feature in Microsoft photos sometimes I feel it goes to fast. is there a way to slow down the slideshow? ie adjust the speed??? thank u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slideshow-speed/30ee9252-2572-4d61-8337-6a4253eb7b73
  9. Windows 10 Slideshow not Pausing on Battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Slideshow not Pausing on Battery: I have read other people having issues with the background slideshow feature, but I think that mine is unique. I have the display background set up to pull from a folder of pictures and to change every day, with the allow slideshow on battery power button turned off, and the...
  10. How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive: OneDrive has a useful slideshow feature but there seems to be no way of slowing down the display speed or pausing the display. Am I missing something or is this another product where MS failed to consider how their product would be used? 61601

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pause slideshow windows 10

2. windows 10 pause slide show

3. how to pause a slideshow in photos

4. slide show app that lets you pause and open the current picture,
  5. windows 10 slideshow pause,
  6. pause slideshow windows