Windows 10: Pausing webbrowsers

Discus and support Pausing webbrowsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, when I watch videos or listen on any browser this thing constantly pops up. If I click anywhere with my mouse it automatically pauses the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikkelAJ, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MikkelAJ Win User

Pausing webbrowsers

Hey, when I watch videos or listen on any browser this thing constantly pops up. If I click anywhere with my mouse it automatically pauses the song/video even when im on another app. Is there a way to remove this?

Pausing webbrowsers 93714e5d-b6ec-4fdc-8861-8682ad170730?upload=true.jpg

:)

MikkelAJ, Jul 9, 2019
  2. MarkRoll Win User

adding cookies to WebBrowser XAML control

• I'm having trouble adding cookies to the WebBrowser XAML control. There is a WebBrowserExtension class which contains a method GetCookies, to get the cookies. Yet the only way to set the cookies is by passing a cookie header string to the Navigate method.
      Surely it would make sense to add a SetCookies method to the WebBrowserExtension class!

MarkRoll, Jul 9, 2019
  3. WebBrowser and WM6.1

Hi,

There are different WebBrowser pre-loaded into WM6.1. So, I wonder how to handle them.

Questions.

1. How and where to check which one is the default webbrowser

2. How do I switch them ? say, there are IE Mobile, Opera

If Default is Opera, how do I switch to IE Mobile or Vice Versa?

Please help. Thanks

Peace is the fruit of Love

BinaryWave, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Pausing webbrowsers

Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Pausing webbrowsers

1. Pausing webbrowsers - Similar Threads - Pausing webbrowsers

2. windows updates pause

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows updates pause: how do I come out of pause 7 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-pause/a77404cc-a966-41d5-9c53-042045b992ce
  3. How to I turn off Pause Updates? It is set for seven days. I do not want it to pause.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to I turn off Pause Updates? It is set for seven days. I do not want it to pause.: My Windows Update setting indicate that it pauses for seven days. I do not want this. I want it to update during my down time as soon as possible after the update is released. I do not want to have to click on a button. I want this to be automatic. [ATTACH] It looks...
  4. Any media is automatically paused after some seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any media is automatically paused after some seconds.: Since yesterday, any media that I play through any program (spotify via web and app, youtube/twitch/... via chrome;IE;edge;firefox, ...) automatically pauses itself after 2 seconds of playing. I've found this similar question from 2017:...
  5. Pause Updates Not Pausing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause Updates Not Pausing: My Windows 10 1903 updated itself on June 29 th. At that point I chose to pause updates until sometime in August. Today, July 10, it tried to update itself again completely ignoring my pause request. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? Thank you. 136354
  6. Suggestion: Please pause the Onedrive UWP App updates in China. >_<

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion: Please pause the Onedrive UWP App updates in China. >_<: I've heard someone complained about their OneDrive UWP app is unfunctional at all, then I figured it out they just updated their OneDrive app to the latest version which is basically a PWA framework app. And OneDrive web is strictly blocked accessing in China. Currently, I...
  7. Pause/Play control bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pause/Play control bar: Hi! Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the control bar that is in the picture? Thank you :) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pauseplay-control-bar/390ffa81-888c-42c6-ae2a-41ccba6cc7c3
  8. Cannot turn off Pause option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot turn off Pause option: For some reason, I cannot turn off Pause Update on Windows 10 Update. The yellow pause button is showing but when I open Advanced, there is no option to turn off Pause. If I look at the options, the first date given is tomorrow but that stays that way each day. (see...
  9. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Dell XPS 15, the volume slider that usually showed by itself, now shows up with a play-pause control window (see the picture). I must've pressed some wrong keys and since then it doesn't go away. It does so only in chrome though. So when...
  10. How do I disable the pause bar that appears when I adjust the volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable the pause bar that appears when I adjust the volume?: My laptop crashed today, and upon rebooting an annoying new feature wormed its way into my experience. When I adjust the volume with the FN + arrow keys, a popup appears with a pause/skip button. I'm okay with the volume bar, but I really want to get rid of that second black...