Windows 10: pay for windows defend?

Discus and support pay for windows defend? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received an email, they tell me that I have to pay for windows defender or my system will no longer be safe. really have to pay?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DD890, Mar 28, 2020.

1. DD890 Win User

pay for windows defend?

I have received an email, they tell me that I have to pay for windows defender or my system will no longer be safe. really have to pay?

:)

DD890, Mar 28, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 28, 2020
  4. pay for windows defend?

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

pay for windows defend?

1. pay for windows defend? - Similar Threads - pay defend

2. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  3. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  4. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  5. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  6. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  7. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...: I understand what a registry is, but I am not sure a that Norton is just trying to scare people nor that b it cannot be done manually/automatically. This feels like "disk cleanup" in the DOS days. Is it? Please advise!...
  8. Norton wants me to pay them to fix "357 Corrupted Registries". Is that legitimate? What...

9. where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...: Why do I have to pay for 365 when I already own windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-widows-11-and-how-come-i-have-too-pay/e61cb936-35bd-4755-997b-c06914726a30
  10. where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...

where is my widows 11 and how come i have too pay again to use word or office. I bought the...: Why do I have to pay for 365 when I already own windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-widows-11-and-how-come-i-have-too-pay/e61cb936-35bd-4755-997b-c06914726a30