Windows 10: PAYE Tools

Discus and support PAYE Tools in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to reinstall PAYE tools for my office computer but I don’t understand how I can do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Demorris Hunnicutt, Dec 3, 2018.

1. PAYE Tools

I need to reinstall PAYE tools for my office computer but I don’t understand how I can do it.

:)

Demorris Hunnicutt, Dec 3, 2018

2. My computer upgraded to windows 10 , now I cannot access my Basic PAYE tools

Can you download from the below link and install it again? As per their documentation, they are compliant with Windows 10.

https://www.gov.uk/basic-paye-tools

E for Excel, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Dec 3, 2018
  4. PAYE Tools

My computer upgraded to windows 10 , now I cannot access my Basic PAYE tools

After windows upgraded my computer, I now cannot access my HMRC Basic PAYE system. I phoned them and they say they cannot help

anyone know how I can resolve the problem?

GillTansley, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

PAYE Tools

1. PAYE Tools - Similar Threads - PAYE Tools

2. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  3. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  4. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  6. The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???

The laptop given to me has windows not activated, am i now stuck with paying for it???: Am i stuck having to pay for Windows myself now??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-laptop-given-to-me-has-windows-not-activated/59f9a336-f1b5-4591-849f-a449e89c7124
  7. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  8. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  9. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...
  10. I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...

I lost my Java edition that I payed for seperately from gamepass, is there anyway to get it...: A while ago I had decided to buy the Java edition and bedrock edition bundle, and a few days later I had bought game pass, fast forward a few months and when I cancel my game pass, it gets rid of my Minecraft Java edition. I still have bedrock, which is odd but I am wondering...