Windows 10: Payed for a game but cannot get it.

Discus and support Payed for a game but cannot get it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought survival craft 2 on my microsoft account, i paid for it and played it, but then i reset my computer, signed back in to the same account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacobroman, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Payed for a game but cannot get it.

Hi, I bought survival craft 2 on my microsoft account, i paid for it and played it, but then i reset my computer, signed back in to the same account and i didnt own it anymore, i want my game back, i paid for it and you can check your history and everything

:)

jacobroman, Jan 25, 2019
  2. laverned Win User

paying for downloads

No confirmation of payment from MS.

Yesterday I did have a list of all that I downloaded ( a combination of free and $1.99 apps ands games) but I can't find the list on my computer now. I had downloaded 10 of the $1.99 apps & games as well as several of the free ones. The list showed that
    pay pal had been billed to pay pal but there is no record of pay pal paying them. Hope this helps.

laverned, Jan 25, 2019
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Payed for a game but cannot get it.

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Payed for a game but cannot get it.

1. Payed for a game but cannot get it. - Similar Threads - Payed game cannot

2. Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023?<Changed to a question><Original title: Microsoft Bill>...
  3. Pay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pay: Why cant i fix these myself this company wants 25USD to fix just curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pay/5c32fc99-399d-4658-8bff-03d212261fef
  4. Pay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pay: Why cant i fix these myself this company wants 25USD to fix just curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pay/5c32fc99-399d-4658-8bff-03d212261fef
  5. Pay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I cannot get a game on another drive!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get a game on another drive!: So recently, I wanted to get Halo the Master Chief Collection but my system drive does not have enough space so I got an external one. Then I get this message after change the storage settings. Setting automatically download apps on the D: Drive. [ATTACH] Note: This isn't...
  7. How to get HEVC Codec without paying for it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get HEVC Codec without paying for it?: What the title said, I want to watch a certain video I downloaded but windows isn't letting me because I don't have the HEVC Codec, which costs money. PS: I don't want to use an application like VLC or something because I prefer the UI on the Windows Media Player a lot more....
  8. my payed game !!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my payed game !!!!!!!!!: Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ???????????? Hey. my dearest game is gone what to do ???????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-payed-game/c63c619e-f87d-48f0-b86c-69d413b86e84"
  9. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still getting ads after paying for subscription: I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-ads-after-paying-for-subscription/df859671-0f3a-45a7-960d-818478f70a77
  10. Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass: I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?...