Windows 10: Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

Discus and support Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by And's, May 11, 2023.

1. And's Win User

Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to pay an additional subscription. But i cant work out how to do this. i have linked the emails to family sharing and shows the PC is linked but the files / outlook etc are still showing that payment is needed.PLEASE HELP!

:)

And's, May 11, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Hi Al

Are you trying to renew an Office 365 subscription or is it some other Subscription?

If that is Office 365, go to https://office.com/renew

Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.

Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time.

DaveM121, May 11, 2023
  3. Geri M. Win User
    iOS Minecraft Bedrock Realm Subscriptions, family accounts

Hello Fedup_MinecraftNonsense,

May we ask if you have created a family account on iOS and if you have purchases and subscriptions turned on for other users in the family account? This might be the issue, sharing via iOS your purchases and subscriptions.

Refer to these articles if you can find resolution of the problem.

We hope it worked out for you. If not, please reply to this forum to let us know. We will be happy to follow you and help you.

Have a great day ahead of you.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Geri M., May 11, 2023
  4. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing or New Subscription?

My family has used an Xbox 360 for the past 3 years, with one "family" Live Gold Account. My daughter has asked for a second subscription, so her and her brother can play separately. I bought them an Xbox One S for Christmas - they don't have it yet,
    and I'm reading on the Sharing aspect.

If I make the new Xbox One S the home Xbox, can they have their separate gamer tags - and play in the same game together? Or do I need to get a new subscription so they can do this. It's been an issue with the games they play and the whole "guest" thing.

Thanks!

RochelleRodak, May 11, 2023
Thema:

Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

1. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing? - Similar Threads - Paying subscription family

2. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  3. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  4. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  6. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  7. Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Subscriptions and family-sharing possibilities: Hello there, Info: - Created new Microsoft Account. - Activated newly purchased Windows 10 Pro license. [Want to use new Microsoft Account as main] -My old Microsoft Account has purchased Ultimate Gamepass till somewhen 2022. Question: Can I somehow merge the...
  8. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault: I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to...
  9. How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?: Why ia it so difficult for me to pay you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pay-for-a-1-year-subscription/d8d5f3ea-9564-43b4-a868-07c9d89cb87c
  10. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription: I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-reminders-after-paying-for-new/5a9cc542-32de-4a50-bebe-f73d341401cf"