Windows 10: Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

Discus and support Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Angelme, May 21, 2020.

1. Angelme Win User

Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to find decent information in the robot app MS uses for questions, half the time it is out of date. When you do get someone on chat they are less knowledgeable than I am. Trying to find any info only with Edge/Bing is just as fruitless. I get responses in Chinese.

I have a home business and run the updates religiously. The monthly Malware Removal tool appears impotent, and trying to get information takes half my day when I really need to be working. If MS Office 365 Home & Business is this stripped down of support I'm seriously looking to find a different operating system.

Is there anyone that can help me or direct me to the proper channels. I can't even get help with my MS Account.

:)

Angelme, May 21, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, May 22, 2020
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, May 22, 2020
  4. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

1. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault - Similar Threads - Paying Subscriptions CoinVault

2. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  3. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  4. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  6. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  7. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  8. Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying for 1 subscription with the other on family sharing?: i have 2 microsoft accounts accessing from the same pc. i am using one primary for all work / outlook etc. The other account is a 365 family sharing which has recently been billed for 5 people. i want to add the primary account to the family sharing account so i dont have to...
  9. Still getting ads after paying for subscription

Still getting ads after paying for subscription: I paid for the yearly subscription for the Microsoft games but I am still getting the ads. How do I stop the ads or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-ads-after-paying-for-subscription/df859671-0f3a-45a7-960d-818478f70a77
  10. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription: I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-reminders-after-paying-for-new/5a9cc542-32de-4a50-bebe-f73d341401cf"