Windows 10: Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

Discus and support Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have a rupay card added in paypal can i use it through paypal to make purchases in microsoft stores?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KunwarSarao, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

So i have a rupay card added in paypal can i use it through paypal to make purchases in microsoft stores?

:)

KunwarSarao, Jun 21, 2021
  2. CherylJM Win User

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Hublerr Win User
    Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

I've been trying to buy Forza Horizon 3 on the microsoft store and I choose paypal considering I don't have a credit and when I try and pay it asks me to put in a credit card.

I have 70$ USD in my paypal

Hublerr, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

1. Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it - Similar Threads - Paying through paypal

2. Paypal account refused

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal account refused: After unsuccessful charge on my credit card via paypal due to insuffiecient funds, Microsoft store doesn't allow me to payMessage:PUR-ProcessorDeclinedTmddOz3lAEaRgtEy.0.0.8.2Fri, 01 Oct 2021 19:54:18 GMT...
  3. can i pay for products by check through microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can i pay for products by check through microsoft: don't have credit card how can i pay for purchases at microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pay-for-products-by-check-through-microsoft/fdf6d069-84f0-41f4-8862-9e668f420df3
  4. Paying with card outside of the US

Paying with card outside of the US: I want to purchase a laptop and send it to a warehouse in Doral, Florida. But when I put my billing address which is international, I can't do it properly because I can't change the country which is set in US. With this issue I can't do my purchase....
  5. Paypal

Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  6. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  7. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  8. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?: I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an answer before the day ends, or else I'll miss out on a great deal....
  9. Adaptive Cards and Microsoft Pay in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Adaptive Cards and Microsoft Pay in Outlook: At Build 2018, we’ve announced several technologies to help developers enrich emails with new interactive capabilities.  These capabilities allow developers to engage with their users more deeply in right in context within the email, thereby reducing the friction between...
  10. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...