Windows 10: Paying with card outside of the US

Discus and support Paying with card outside of the US in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to purchase a laptop and send it to a warehouse in Doral, Florida. But when I put my billing address which is international, I can't do it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamuelRivera5, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Paying with card outside of the US

I want to purchase a laptop and send it to a warehouse in Doral, Florida. But when I put my billing address which is international, I can't do it properly because I can't change the country which is set in US. With this issue I can't do my purchase.

:)

SamuelRivera5, Jun 24, 2020

2. lumia 950 tap to pay

Hello,

The tap to pay feature on Windows 10 Mobile depends on the supported cards, banks, and region. We suggest that you check this link for the supported cards and how to use the tap to pay in
    Microsoft Wallet. If your card is supported, you can follow the steps below to configure the tap to pay on your
    phone:

• Open the Microsoft Wallet app (or download from the Store).

• Tap the Sign in button.

• Tap the Add a payment card.

• Tap Accept to allow Microsoft Wallet to use NFC.

• Select a card associated with your Microsoft account, or tap Add a new card. In which case you’ll need to provide all basic information of the card holder.

• Enter your phone’s PIN.

• Go back to Microsoft Wallet and re-enter the PIN.

• Choose whether you want Microsoft Wallet to know your location.

• Accept the licensing terms, and tap Next.

• Enter the security code for your card and tap Next.

• Select from the drop-down menu a method to verify your account, and tap
      Next

• Enter the verification code and tap Submit.

• Your card has now been added, tap Go to my cards to see your payment methods.

Feel free to ask if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jun 24, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. CherylJM Win User

Paying with card outside of the US

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Paying with card outside of the US

1. Paying with card outside of the US - Similar Threads - Paying card outside

2. Pay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pay: Why cant i fix these myself this company wants 25USD to fix just curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pay/5c32fc99-399d-4658-8bff-03d212261fef
  3. amazon appstore is not available outside of us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amazon appstore is not available outside of us: I want to use amazon appstore but it says it is not available outside of us, why and how to fix without vpn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore-is-not-available-outside-of-us/2a5a81d9-ba09-47a3-9296-bf524621161f
  4. amazon appstore is not available outside of us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon appstore is not available outside of us: I want to use amazon appstore but it says it is not available outside of us, why and how to fix without vpn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-appstore-is-not-available-outside-of-us/2a5a81d9-ba09-47a3-9296-bf524621161f
  5. Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it: So i have a rupay card added in paypal can i use it through paypal to make purchases in microsoft stores? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paying-through-paypal-with-rupay-card-in-it/05761fa9-9508-4853-9c9a-dcafc9beb1ae
  6. Profile Address??? Outside of the US

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile Address??? Outside of the US: I'm trying to buy the secret style pack for slime rancher, but when it comes to where I need to enter the profile address, it only allows a US address. I already put my billing and shipping address in my profile. Is there a way i can use that instead or at least allow an...
  7. MS: Why does Windows cost more with fewer features outside the US?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS: Why does Windows cost more with fewer features outside the US?: [img] When Windows 10 was launched, Cortana was one of its most-hyped new features. As a hitherto never-seen digital assistant, it was said to help users around the world "get more out of Windows". Here is what Microsoft said on the day of the Windows 10 launch, July 29th,...
  8. There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a "problem paying" with my Credit Card. What is the Problem?: I've just brought a new card, which is more enough to pay for my past due subscription, but it won't process my payment. What is the problem? I need an answer before the day ends, or else I'll miss out on a great deal....
  9. Adaptive Cards and Microsoft Pay in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Adaptive Cards and Microsoft Pay in Outlook: At Build 2018, we’ve announced several technologies to help developers enrich emails with new interactive capabilities.  These capabilities allow developers to engage with their users more deeply in right in context within the email, thereby reducing the friction between...
  10. My Own VPN Server (for when I travel outside of the US)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Own VPN Server (for when I travel outside of the US): When I am outside of the US I can't access, e.g., NetFlix and Amazon directly. So I've been using a VPN service which I guess makes it look like I am connecting from a server in the US. But now NetFlix, at least, is blocking connections from VPN services. So (knowing very...