Windows 10: Payload

Discus and support Payload in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a tab that opens up that says something about payload, usually happens when I'm on Facebook. What does it mean ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarolMalloy1, May 26, 2019.

1. Payload

I keep getting a tab that opens up that says something about payload, usually happens when I'm on Facebook. What does it mean ?

:)

CarolMalloy1, May 26, 2019

2. CSI Payload Corrupt

Anyone know how to fix this?

I have tried downloading the Windows 10 update installer, various dism recovery/repair variations - nothing works.

(p) CSI Payload Corrupt msil_miguicontrols_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10240.16384_none_5a2aaeb91eeaec7b\MIGUIControls.dll

Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

Summary:

Operation: Detect and Repair

Operation result: 0x800f081f

Last Successful Step: Entire operation completes.

Total Detected Corruption: 1

CBS Manifest Corruption: 0

CBS Metadata Corruption: 0

CSI Manifest Corruption: 0

CSI Metadata Corruption: 0

CSI Payload Corruption: 1

Total Repaired Corruption: 0

CBS Manifest Repaired: 0

CSI Manifest Repaired: 0

CSI Payload Repaired: 0

CSI Store Metadata refreshed: True

AllenJensen, May 26, 2019
  3. Got CSI payload corruption from sfc /scannow

Can someone please explain to me what this corruption is and how I could get rid of it? Here is the summary of the corruption details:

ArmonSafai, May 26, 2019
  4. Marky78 Win User

Payload

Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed

Hi,

I am running windows 10 and I am trying to load the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 Redistributable Packages.

These errors occur:

Exit Code: 6

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example, ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 8 error(s)

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) 10.0.40219.325 {54B0C34F-18F9-11E2-BC1D-00215AEA26C9} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: 1603

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Local\Temp\{423C3BAD-B2A5-49BD-9DAF-17002073342A}\Photoshop_16_LS20_win64\Adobe
    CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2010 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) 10.0.40219.325 {55B82130-18F9-11E2-8D43-00215AEA26C9} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: 1603

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Local\Temp\{423C3BAD-B2A5-49BD-9DAF-17002073342A}\Photoshop_16_LS20_win64\Adobe
    CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2010 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) 11.0.61030.0 {3E272A93-C06B-4206-AD02-0EBE02535E20} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: -2147023293

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Local\Temp\{423C3BAD-B2A5-49BD-9DAF-17002073342A}\Photoshop_16_LS20_win64\Adobe
    CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2012 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64) 12.0.30501.0 {4CED09CB-0C96-4EAE-83C4-7D9B9456E613} -----------

ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: 1603

ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\WindowsUser\AppData\Local\Temp\{423C3BAD-B2A5-49BD-9DAF-17002073342A}\Photoshop_16_LS20_win64\Adobe
    CC 2015\payloads\Microsoft VC 2013 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

Marky78, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Payload

1. Payload - Similar Threads - Payload

2. HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or...: HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or corrupt file" when i attempted to install a downloaded app.pls help,tq...
  3. HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or...: HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or corrupt file" when i attempted to install a downloaded app.pls help,tq...
  4. HI.Windows shows "installer payload initialization error due to incomplete download or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.: Hello,I have multiple failures which are not fixing from WIM image or copying from the similar other computer setup. Steps followed : DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\Temp\install.winCopied the below packages from another working system and copied and...
  6. CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.

CSI Payload Corrupt. Repair failed: Missing replacement payload.: Hello,I have multiple failures which are not fixing from WIM image or copying from the similar other computer setup. Steps followed : DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\Temp\install.winCopied the below packages from another working system and copied and...
  7. When will Microsoft support the ipcomp featureIP Payload Compression Protocol

When will Microsoft support the ipcomp featureIP Payload Compression Protocol: Both linux and freebsd provide related functions. Can you provide the code to enable this function with and without ike?Can you give me a timeline? When will windows also provide the ipcomp function. If this function is not provided, it will not be able to contact some...
  8. When will Microsoft support the ipcomp featureIP Payload Compression Protocol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft support the ipcomp featureIP Payload Compression Protocol: Both linux and freebsd provide related functions. Can you provide the code to enable this function with and without ike?Can you give me a timeline? When will windows also provide the ipcomp function. If this function is not provided, it will not be able to contact some...
  9. CSI Payload Corruptions stopping cumulative updates installing on Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSI Payload Corruptions stopping cumulative updates installing on Windows Server 2019: Hi,We've had issues with a Windows Server 2019 machine of ours, where for the last few months, we have not been able to successfully install the monthly cumulative updates. Other updates install, just not the monthly cumulative updates.Here's an example of the failures in the...
  10. CSI Payload Corruptions stopping cumulative updates installing on Windows Server 2019

CSI Payload Corruptions stopping cumulative updates installing on Windows Server 2019: Hi,We've had issues with a Windows Server 2019 machine of ours, where for the last few months, we have not been able to successfully install the monthly cumulative updates. Other updates install, just not the monthly cumulative updates.Here's an example of the failures in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is csi payload corruption