Windows 10: Payment declined

Discus and support Payment declined in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PayneSyler, Sep 13, 2020 at 4:17 AM.

1. Payment declined

I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

:)

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

3. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do?

4. Gaafste Win User

Payment declined

ovi store - payment options - credit card gets declined but after some time

I too was able to add my credit card as a payment option - it was accepted, no problem. When selecting the card as a payment option for a transaction, however, the card is declined. Is there a PayPal option?

Thema:

Payment declined

1. Payment declined - Similar Threads - Payment declined

2. Payment Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Issues: Sorry I asked this the other day but can't find in anywhere. I added money to my sons account to pay for some Robux his account says his balance is 27p yet when I log on using my computer his balance is £20. it also says he has requested to buy 80 Robux so I accepted this...
  3. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open: I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is...
  4. Payment still in Progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment still in Progress: Dear, So i redeemed the 2$ MS and got it instantly. A couple hours after that i redeemed the 5$ MS but its like for some couple hours still in progress. Any idea whats going wrong?...
  5. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Customization
    Payment methods: I am unable to add a new payment method to my Microsoft account, it does not let me put my full card numbers in, there are 4 4 digit numbers, and it stops me after the first number of the last group of 4 letters, if someone could help me figure out how to put my full card...
  6. payment on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  7. Why can I not remove my payment method?

Why can I not remove my payment method?: I can not remove my payment method...why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-remove-my-payment-method/e57ab05a-d536-493d-ae7c-4e6e13097024
  8. When Microsoft is going to make payments easy for India? When more payment methods are coming?

When Microsoft is going to make payments easy for India? When more payment methods are coming?: The Question is clear, I mean Microsoft is only giving the option for payment through credit cards. Most families and people living, they don't even have credit cards. How they can purchase anything? Options for gift cards are too complex. Google made it easy, why can't...
  9. I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working

I removed the card and re added as a payment option again but it not working: I removed the card and re-added as a payment option again but it not working it says Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card Account & billing help Although I have used it before and paid with it on Microsoft store...
  10. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined: i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-but-after-my-payment-happend-it/d5105424-d7c3-4880-b302-e2779517d57b