Windows 10: Payment declined

Discus and support Payment declined in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PayneSyler, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Payment declined

I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

:)

PayneSyler, Sep 13, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 13, 2020
  3. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do?

keklik1907, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Gaafste Win User

Payment declined

ovi store - payment options - credit card gets declined but after some time

I too was able to add my credit card as a payment option - it was accepted, no problem. When selecting the card as a payment option for a transaction, however, the card is declined. Is there a PayPal option?

Gaafste, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Payment declined

1. Payment declined - Similar Threads - Payment declined

2. What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?: 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO GBR 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO - what does this mean on my bank statement? What service could it relate too?...
  3. What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this payment reference mean on my bank statment?: 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO GBR 09 MAR 24 MICROSOFT G041633873 MSBILL.INFO - what does this mean on my bank statement? What service could it relate too?...
  4. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  5. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  6. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  7. Payment method declined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  8. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  9. Payment method declined

10. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined: i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-but-after-my-payment-happend-it/d5105424-d7c3-4880-b302-e2779517d57b