Windows 10: payment details

Discus and support payment details in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello sir, I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Akanksha Yadav, Mar 28, 2019.

1. payment details

hello sir,

I am entering all the correct details of my card but then also it is not accepting payment and saying the details entered here are wrong

:)

Akanksha Yadav, Mar 28, 2019

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Payment details

I mapped my credit card details for payment but now I want to delete it, how can I do this in LUMIA 610 ?

JITENLUMIA, Mar 28, 2019
  4. payment details

payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

payment I've put my card details in but it still not taken payment

AnthonyBritton1, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

payment details

1. payment details - Similar Threads - payment details

2. Can not change the Payment & Billing page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change the Payment & Billing page: I am trying to return a program that I tried. When I sign into my Microsoft account there is no Payment & Billing choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-change-the-payment-billing-page/bd0cfac3-9c90-4157-a9d1-97ac0c9912fb
  3. I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even...: I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even though this has been done. Can you please help with this?...
  4. I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even...

I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even...: I am receiving emails regarding updating my credit card details for automatic payment even though this has been done. Can you please help with this?...
  5. Issue deleting payment details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  6. Issue deleting payment details.

Issue deleting payment details.: Hi guys.I have a slight issue with deleting my payment and also turning on recurring bill. The payment i want to delete as you can see in the picture. It will last until 2067 and i want to delete the payment to it.Also when trying to turn on recurring bill for my Game Pass...
  7. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store: Hello, we have a paid app on Microsoft store we are the developer of app and we've recently received a payment from Microsoft for the purchases of app. We are based in Czech republic and based on our laws we need to issue an invoice to Microsoft for received payment but can't...
  8. Bereavement-changing name and payment details

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bereavement-changing name and payment details: I have logged in as my husband. He died on 21st February 2021 and payment for the microsoft account will stop. I wish to keep the same information on the computer but change the name to mine and set up payment from my bank account. How do I do this?...
  9. Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f18oks/trying_to_make_a_payment_after_writing_the_card/
  10. Changing region and payment card details

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing region and payment card details: Hi I am going round in circles with the payment section on Microsoft... every time I try and change my card details I get the error below. I also can't get any help from their irritating chat bot as it just routes me to the same link! How I can speak to a human to get my...