Windows 10: Payment error during purchase

Discus and support Payment error during purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cani145, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Cani145 Win User

Payment error during purchase

I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But everything is okay in my side.

"We can't process your payment"

cOuJCjSwOUOF2SPX.17.1.11.14

:)

Cani145, Dec 26, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Purchasing error

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know:

• If you are getting any error code along with the error message "We can't process your payment."
    • Where you are located.
    • If you are purchasing the game from the Windows Store app or through the website.

Thanks.

Patricia Yu, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Payment error during purchase

i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Payment error during purchase

1. Payment error during purchase - Similar Threads - Payment error during

2. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  3. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having Error with Error code: 0xC004C003 during installation ? After Payment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having Error with Error code: 0xC004C003 during installation ? After Payment: I was trying to upgrade my system from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. I bough it from Microsoft store. The Error code: 0xC004C003. Can you help me with the installation...
  6. Payment error

Payment error: that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. None of my payments complete for some reason, I keep getting the following error message, I can't seem to get past this! Very frustrating, can anyone help? PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing...
  7. In-app purchase not showing all payment options

In-app purchase not showing all payment options: Hey team, I'm trying to add a PRO subscription to Drawboard PDF. It launches the Microsoft Store payment window which shows only my Australian payment option which doesn't seem to work. So I have a few problems: The Australian payment method fails, even though it's a...
  8. Possible To Purchase In SG With GER Payment Method?

Possible To Purchase In SG With GER Payment Method?: I am hoping to take advantage of the Black Friday Sale but am not sure if I can buy under my store name and account from a country other than my account is linked to. I am in Indonesia, but will travel to my friends in Singapore soon. Can I buy from their online store a...
  9. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  10. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......