Windows 10: Payment error during purchase

Discus and support Payment error during purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cani145, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Cani145 Win User

Payment error during purchase

I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But everything is okay in my side.

"We can't process your payment"

cOuJCjSwOUOF2SPX.17.1.11.14

:)

Cani145, Dec 26, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Purchasing error

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know:

• If you are getting any error code along with the error message "We can't process your payment."
    • Where you are located.
    • If you are purchasing the game from the Windows Store app or through the website.

Thanks.

Patricia Yu, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Payment error during purchase

i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Payment error during purchase

1. Payment error during purchase - Similar Threads - Payment error during

2. Adding payment error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding payment error: Hi does anyone have the same issue? I've been trying to add a payment method to my account for New Zealand, it seems to offer Credit/Debit card and paypal option but none of them seems to work for me :/ I keep getting the message below for both paypal and the card....
  3. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  4. Payments

Payments: I cannot seem to make a payment. when I try to pay, it says that 'We cannot process your payment.' I have tried changing cards/using pay pal and I'm sure that the details of the billing info is correct . Please help !...
  5. Microsoft Store Payment setup error

Microsoft Store Payment setup error: Hi, Every time I try to set up a payment method in my account I get to the first screen of which payment method, card/paypal/phone and country. Then when I click next the screen clears but nothing else happens, all there is is the basic Microsoft account screen and nothing...
  6. Payment method

Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"
  7. Payment

Payment: I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment/346d56d9-48f3-46e4-9068-5939dac8c9a2"
  8. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......
  9. Error occurred during purchase product identifier not valid

Error occurred during purchase product identifier not valid: Hello. I've recently started having issues with Windows 10 Home. I'm getting an error in the MS Store when I try to purchase gems for a game. This error is happening on more than one game, so its not just one game that is causing this issue. I get the following error when I...
  10. Payment Issue

Payment Issue: I have a 'Ru pay' debit card. I have windows 10 running on my laptop. In Microsoft store, only 'Visa','Master' and 'American Express' cards are only accepted. So, how is that now i have to make a purchase in the store? Is there any other possibility with 'Ru pay' debit...