Windows 10: Payment error

Discus and support Payment error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. None of my payments complete for some reason, I keep getting the following error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GRAEMELOW, Jun 17, 2020.

1. GRAEMELOW Win User

Payment error

that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

None of my payments complete for some reason, I keep getting the following error message, I can't seem to get past this! Very frustrating, can anyone help?

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

a/obBwo2Sk+h+YL4.11.47.7.12
    2020/06/17 - 13:42:07 UTC

:)

GRAEMELOW, Jun 17, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Payment error in Windows 10....

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately after going through the steps you suggested above, it made no difference and I still got the error code.

I am based in the UK - do I need to trick the computer into thinking I'm in the States for this to work? To add money to my daughter's account, I have not been going through the Store App, but through settings... accounts... family...etc, but trying to
    do it through the store and going through the Payment Options link in the user account, I notice you end up in the same place anyway. After making the changes you suggest, all the prices changed from GBP to Dollars, so something happened but the payment would
    still not go through.

If you have any other suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. I can't believe everyone in the UK has this problem!

Many thanks again,

Steve

StevenHowe_899, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Payment error

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Payment error

1. Payment error - Similar Threads - Payment error

2. Store payment failure, no error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store payment failure, no error: I hope this is an easy one.Starting this morning, payments won't go through. Click on buy, type in my password and after a variable number of popup screens depending on how fast it goes it simply returns to the app page. No errors, no messages from the bank, no fraud alerts,...
  3. Store payment failure, no error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store payment failure, no error: I hope this is an easy one.Starting this morning, payments won't go through. Click on buy, type in my password and after a variable number of popup screens depending on how fast it goes it simply returns to the app page. No errors, no messages from the bank, no fraud alerts,...
  4. Store payment failure, no error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  6. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  7. MICROSOFT PAYMENT CARD ADD FAIL ERROR: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT PAYMENT CARD ADD FAIL ERROR: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the...: IM FROM INDIA AND I WANT TO ADD DEBIT CARD AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO ADD IT ALWAYS SHOW "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." EVEN THOUGH IM USING VISA INETERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FROM SBI. STILL I FACE THIS PROBLEM AND I DONT KNOW WHY MICROSOFT...
  8. MICROSOFT PAYMENT CARD ADD FAIL ERROR: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the...

MICROSOFT PAYMENT CARD ADD FAIL ERROR: "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the...: IM FROM INDIA AND I WANT TO ADD DEBIT CARD AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO ADD IT ALWAYS SHOW "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." EVEN THOUGH IM USING VISA INETERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FROM SBI. STILL I FACE THIS PROBLEM AND I DONT KNOW WHY MICROSOFT...
  9. microsoft payment error

microsoft payment error: hy, i am from india and i have been trying to add a payment method in my account but whenever i enter my card details and try to save it, it show that card information is wrong even if i have give all the correct details. pls help.......
  10. Payment error code 6168

Payment error code 6168: Good afternoon Microsoft Team. I am having an issue when i try to purchase the dev mode from Microsoft Partner Central, when i add my credit card information it throws me this error that forces me to change my payment method, i tried with 3 credit cards already that have...