Windows 10: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Discus and support Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Khalid Syfullah, May 22, 2019.

1. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?

:)

Khalid Syfullah, May 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, May 22, 2019
  3. Vlad_714 Win User
    Xbox game pass

I wanted to get xbox game pass 14 day trial and on payment screen I had no ability to set my region. I left it on United States and wrote some random info about address and city. Now it said contact support team and subscription is not succeded.Imposible
    to revert payment screen back. I think it is because I wrote random address. What do i do now.

Vlad_714, May 22, 2019
  4. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Xbox Game Pass

Hi Kavin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may go through
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

1. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working - Similar Threads - Payment Xbox Game

2. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  3. xbox game pass on pc games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass on pc games not working: when I try and load the game up it leads me to a grey screen where it would sign me in but it never logs me in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-on-pc-games-not-working/96cef1fe-caf0-4e7a-8c24-b809826cbe09
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Not Working: Hi All, Whenever I try to launch a game from the Xbox app I met with this error: File System Error 1069586941 Steps I have taken: 1. Restart the pc 2. Reset windows store 3. Restore Xbox Games pass via Powershell 4. Reinstall Xbox App 5. Log in/log out of my...
  5. Charged for an Xbox Game Pass PC Subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Charged for an Xbox Game Pass PC Subscription: I was charged $10.00 for an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription that I wanted to cancel. I can't cancel it because it says I would need to spend another $10.00 and pay up first despite it already charging me $10.00. Is there any way around this that wouldn't cost me and...
  6. Doom Etenral on Xbox Game Pass Subscription - WON'T INSTALL

Doom Etenral on Xbox Game Pass Subscription - WON'T INSTALL: Hello, I have bought access to Xbox Game Pass as i wanted to try out newly added Doom Eternal. However, there is no way for me to install it on my PC. When i click install button nothing happens. I noticed a small warning on the page saying "this game won't launch on your...
  7. Xbox Game pass not working

Xbox Game pass not working: Okay this issue started when I tried to access the Xbox app one day and It kept telling me I needed to sign in even though I was already signed in. I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the app would fix it. But since then I've been unable to install it on either the...
  8. Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment: I purchased a gamepass for PC for my son to try Microsoft flight simulator, when we click to start the game it ask for another payment but we are signed in and it shows that we have already paid, same message if we try to launxh the other games, any idea?...
  9. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account: A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using a prepaid card, and I only put money onto it when I plan to use it to make a purchase. I chose not to renew Game Pass, so I...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...