Windows 10: Payment Issue

Discus and support Payment Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 'Ru pay' debit card. I have windows 10 running on my laptop. In Microsoft store, only 'Visa','Master' and 'American Express' cards are only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SH0CK WAVE 9, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Payment Issue

I have a 'Ru pay' debit card.

I have windows 10 running on my laptop.

In Microsoft store, only 'Visa','Master' and 'American Express' cards are only accepted.

So, how is that now i have to make a purchase in the store?

Is there any other possibility with 'Ru pay' debit card?

This is actually a serious problem.

Please fix it or update the payment methods.

:)

SH0CK WAVE 9, Sep 10, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Payment Issue

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Payment Issue

1. Payment Issue - Similar Threads - Payment Issue

2. Question about microsoft store payment system.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Question about microsoft store payment system.: I want to buy Minecraft for windows 10. It costs 49000 LBP lebanese pounds. But as you may know, my country is running serious economic crisis with high inflation rate, so these 49000 LBP are worth: 32,3 USD on official exchange rate 1USD=1515 LBP 12.5 USD on market...
  3. Payment Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Issues: Sorry I asked this the other day but can't find in anywhere. I added money to my sons account to pay for some Robux his account says his balance is 27p yet when I log on using my computer his balance is £20. it also says he has requested to buy 80 Robux so I accepted this...
  4. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open: I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is...
  5. Microsoft Store: payment issue

Microsoft Store: payment issue: I’ve purchased a game on the Microsoft Store. I paid but then I got a message that the payment is declined. Why was that? Help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-payment-issue/c9b3a62c-5d64-4118-83b1-f6803c51f06a
  6. Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue: Hello everybody, I am writing this post to ask for help with an issue I've been having. When I try to buy Star Wars Classic Skin Pack for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the store every time I try to it says unable to process payment. I've tried buying it using 3 different...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...
  8. Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store payment failed errors, problems and issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store has been made a hub for various books, Movies & TV and, games too. Many of these items are up for sale or rent on the Store. When you purchase anything, it initiates the payment process directly inside [...] This post Microsoft Store payment...
  9. issue for add payment method

issue for add payment method: ''Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." it's show on screen but i fill all detial corectlly ,so why i am seen this....? and what can i do...?...
  10. Issue processing payments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue processing payments: Hello, Every time I try to purchase from Microsoft Books, I get the below message error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Thank you in advance for your support, Ardit Banja...