Windows 10: Payment method declined

Discus and support Payment method declined in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LiWasambo, Jun 1, 2023.

1. LiWasambo Win User

Payment method declined

My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?

:)

LiWasambo, Jun 1, 2023

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Jun 1, 2023
  3. payment method

To add a card or other payment method to your Microsoft account:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    • Go to Payment & billing and select
      Payment options.
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, and hit Next. If you don't get any more prompts, you're done.

Its the only way I can help....Payment method declined :)

AnkitSatpathy, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Payment method declined

1. Payment method declined - Similar Threads - Payment method declined

2. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  3. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  4. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  6. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  7. Payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method: Fast traslate Icon translate I am facing issue while adding payment method as my debit card though my card is working the store says I cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/4ed80f16-ed29-4c2f-8caa-8da52d938819
  8. Payment declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment declined: I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-declined/b5282557-06cc-4bc4-9beb-b5115721ad3e
  9. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Customization
    Payment methods: I am unable to add a new payment method to my Microsoft account, it does not let me put my full card numbers in, there are 4 4 digit numbers, and it stops me after the first number of the last group of 4 letters, if someone could help me figure out how to put my full card...
  10. Payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"