Windows 10: Payment method stuck in United States

Discus and support Payment method stuck in United States in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohanMalherbe, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Payment method stuck in United States

HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is selected and the dropdown is greyed out.I already checked my regional and language settings and they are all correctly set to my country.Why can this not pick up my payment method already linked on my Microsoft account?

:)

JohanMalherbe, Mar 4, 2022

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Mar 4, 2022
  3. payment method

To add a card or other payment method to your Microsoft account:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    • Go to Payment & billing and select
      Payment options.
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, and hit Next. If you don't get any more prompts, you're done.

Its the only way I can help....Payment method stuck in United States :)

AnkitSatpathy, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Payment method stuck in United States

1. Payment method stuck in United States - Similar Threads - Payment method stuck

2. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  3. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  4. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  6. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  7. Payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method: Fast traslate Icon translate I am facing issue while adding payment method as my debit card though my card is working the store says I cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/4ed80f16-ed29-4c2f-8caa-8da52d938819
  8. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Customization
    Payment methods: I am unable to add a new payment method to my Microsoft account, it does not let me put my full card numbers in, there are 4 4 digit numbers, and it stops me after the first number of the last group of 4 letters, if someone could help me figure out how to put my full card...
  9. Payment methods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment methods: I need to change the payment method for items in a game on Windows 10 to use my microsoft rewards card. Can someone help me? I gained enough points to win a reward card, activated it, now I can't figure out how to add that to my payment method in a game I play on Windows...
  10. Payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"