Windows 10: Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

Discus and support Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it?

Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup

Wayne Christianson

:)

WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Zumbra Win User

Store auto closing payment options, I can't buy anything because the payment screen goes away to fast

I can't make purchases in the windows 10 store because I can't add / select payment options

I'm trying to upgrade to Pro (win 10 Pro) however after clicking the price button it does the following

• asks me to login
    • affrims my correct password
    • shows payment screen
    • closes payment screen after it finishes rendering
    This is constant for anything (tested with music and other apps)

In essence I can't buy anything because the payment screen goes away to fast

Ive already manually restarted windows update and used wsreset

OP - Store auto closing payment options

Zumbra, Mar 1, 2020
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 1, 2020
  4. EDS
    Eds Win User

Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

How can I purchase Windows 10 home to pro upgrade without going through the store

We have a user who purchased a laptop himself for company use, but it has Windows 10 home edition on. We need to upgrade to pro so we can join it to our domain etc etc.

When you look in the MS store, you can purchase an upgrade for £99. We do not have a corporate MS account with payment options available, and are looking to buy the upgrade via a third party supplier.

We cannot seem to find any info on retail upgrade licenses, and can only find full Pro retail licenses in the region of £150+

Do we have to purchase the edition upgrade through the store, or should be able to purchase at retail?

Thema:

Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

1. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ? - Similar Threads - Payment Fifty six

2. I bought the windows 11 pro update from the Microsoft store last night for $99. I never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the windows 11 pro update from the Microsoft store last night for $99. I never...: I never got an activation code. Had this request number 7039067310. Agent disconnected me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-the-windows-11-pro-update-from-the/90aca021-9f41-4e16-9531-c3107a381eb3
  3. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  4. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  5. Lack of payment options make it impossible for me to buy anything from the MS store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lack of payment options make it impossible for me to buy anything from the MS store.: Hello! A number of times I wanted to buy some apps or games from the MS store, but I always hit the barrier that is caused by the lack of suitable payment options. I'm trying to make a purchase from Hungary and I cannot pay with my Maestro card, nor can I use my PayPal,...
  6. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined: i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-but-after-my-payment-happend-it/d5105424-d7c3-4880-b302-e2779517d57b
  7. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  8. Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I get a product key if I buy the upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade from Windows...: My current computer has a Windows 10 Home digital license. If I buy the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro for $99 from Microsoft Store, will I get a Windows 10 Pro product key that I can later transfer to a new computer? or will I only get a Windows 10 digital license that I cannot...
  9. Buying on line

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Buying on line: Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-on-line/34d00bb2-49e6-4cc5-a77d-f5dbbbfeb9c8"
  10. Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99

Refund for Windows 10 Pro bought on the Microsoft Store for $99: I'm not very happy with my purchase of upgrading my copy of Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home I just purchased from the Microsoft Store for $99. I would like to request for a refund please. I can't get it to work since it's not genuine and I hope Microsoft removes this...