Windows 10: Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Discus and support Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it?

Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup

Wayne Christianson

:)

WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 1, 2020
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Query about Currency in App Store

Hi Ortizgab,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check:

• Open the Store and tap the user icon on top. Tap or click
      payment options. This opens the web browser where you can add or remove payment options.

• To get started, tap or click
      Add payment option. Enter your credit card or PayPal information, and then click or tap
      next.

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

1. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store. - Similar Threads - Payment sisty simething

2. Bought from MS Store BUT NO LICENCE KEY came

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought from MS Store BUT NO LICENCE KEY came: I have a new PC with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. Since I need Windows 10 PRO I went to MS STORE and bought the Upgrade. It all went well. BUT THERE IS NO LICENCE KEY with the purchase. The system says "Windows is not activated" and problem shooting says "cannot be...
  3. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa
  4. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  5. Renewing Microsoft Office , bought from Microsoft Store

Renewing Microsoft Office , bought from Microsoft Store: Hello Easy question. I just renewed Microsoft Office from last year newest program. on the internet. Do I still have to download the program again or do nothing and everything else would be fine? Thank you...
  6. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Store, so I could upgrade from Windows Home. My order was confirmed in my email. However, I can't find any link to a product key, or download page. Nor has my computer automatically installed it, even though it did install some...
  7. Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?

Computers bought from the MS Store have no "bloatware"?: I used to see this prominently displayed on the Store website. But not now. Has their policy changed? Is it just as well to manually uninstall OEM programs?...
  8. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.: So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(...
  9. Microsoft Store Payment setup error

Microsoft Store Payment setup error: Hi, Every time I try to set up a payment method in my account I get to the first screen of which payment method, card/paypal/phone and country. Then when I click next the screen clears but nothing else happens, all there is is the basic Microsoft account screen and nothing...
  10. subscription to store bought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    subscription to store bought: Hi, I have been recently using Office 365, on a monthly subscription. I do not recall if I went through an actual installation. Question is do I need to uninstall before I install office 2016 with the key purchased? Thanks...