Windows 10: Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Discus and support Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it?

Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup

Wayne Christianson

:)

WayneChristianson, Mar 1, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 1, 2020
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

Query about Currency in App Store

Hi Ortizgab,

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check:

• Open the Store and tap the user icon on top. Tap or click
      payment options. This opens the web browser where you can add or remove payment options.

• To get started, tap or click
      Add payment option. Enter your credit card or PayPal information, and then click or tap
      next.

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

1. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store. - Similar Threads - Payment sisty simething

2. Store payment failure, no error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store payment failure, no error: I hope this is an easy one.Starting this morning, payments won't go through. Click on buy, type in my password and after a variable number of popup screens depending on how fast it goes it simply returns to the app page. No errors, no messages from the bank, no fraud alerts,...
  3. Microsoft Store Payment Issue

Microsoft Store Payment Issue: Hi there,When I go to pay for an app on Microsoft Store the pop up box is blank white, no option to confirm payment details. This is happening on 3 computers with same account, a friends computer with different account in their house so not network related, tried resetting...
  4. Microsoft Store payment blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store payment blocked: Hello,I had a problem with an unscrupulous game vendor Sniper Fury who continued to charge automatic payments through Microsoft Store after I attempted to cancel my account/payment, etc. After exhausting all means of getting them to cancel automatic payments phone, email,...
  5. Improper payment in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improper payment in the Microsoft Store: A Family member bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection without my authorization, to which I later requested a refund of it, I received an email saying "We gave you Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection back" but for some reason my card was charged for a purchase...
  6. If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i...: If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i want to reinstall it will i have to purchase the game again or will it be a purchased game?...
  7. payment on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  8. i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined

i bought a game but after my payment happend it was declined: i bought Forza horizon 4 on the Microsoft store, but after the payment went thru it said it was declined in my order history .What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-but-after-my-payment-happend-it/d5105424-d7c3-4880-b302-e2779517d57b
  9. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa
  10. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...